Paxx To The Bridge

msjpk

Run with the wind, beloved girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I am so sorry. :cry1:grouphug

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

:cry1 I'm so very sorry for your loss. :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest Vinnie

Very sorry to hear about Paxx. We have been following his story since we joined in April. Sending thoughts and prayers to you and Paxx.

I must return to work today, and I am in a fog.

The unfairness that our beautiful puppers become angels and we are still left mortals with all our responsibilities!!!

Thank each of you for you kind words.

During my time with PAXX, I keep on running to the computer to get me through my limited time with her.

It helped so much to read the encouragement and felt like there was a million of people in the room with us.

I was able to be strong on my decision and keep PAXX happy, and relaxed until her transition.

I will be participating in Greytalk as so I can continue to help, comfort anyone who is facing this now.

However, we must not stop researching, funding, praying that this dreadful disease is stopped for humans and our beautiful babies.

Guest how888

My heartfelt sympathy in this tragic loss. May all your beautiful memories comfort you in time. She is just a rainbow away.....just believe. :f_pink

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for your loss. It's hard to say goodbye to a beloved friend. May your memories bring you peace and replace the pain in your heart.

Run free, sweet Paxx.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Guest ChrissyB

Paxx was soooo loved and is still being loved by all those we've sent to the bridge before her.

I'm afraid Benny will be running with her very soon...........

Together they will be pain free & wonder why we are heartbroken.