Corona Lite (5/15/2004-6/16/2006)

Guest ChiGreyLove

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ChiGreyLove

I just don't know how to deal with this. He was and is everything to me and I can't bear the thought of not being with him again. I don't kave anyone to cuddle with and share my food and ride with me in the car. My dogs growing up were my friends but Corona is my baby. I just want to hold him and smell him and kiss him again. He was supposed to become an old dog. It just isn't fair. I still need him.

Guest ChiGreyLove
I am so sorry. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Am I reading that correctly? Only 2 years old?

f_yellowf_yellow

Yes, our horse vet was driving on our farm and hit our sweet boy. Corona was trying to protect us because he didn't have experience with cars driving on our land. I don't know how we are ever going to be ok again. I know everyone thinks this about their own, but he was really the most special baby. There will never be anyone like him again.

Guest rsqdogsmom

I am so very sorry for the loss of your sweet boy.

What a tragic accident to take him so young. :(

I know your heart is breaking right now but know that you are NOT alone in your sorrow.

We have all been there and we are there WITH you now to share your grief.

May you find comfort in your memories and support from our prayers.

God Speed, Corona Lite. God Speed.

I am so very sorry for your loss. :grouphug It is amazing that someone so tiny could leave such a huge whole in the world when he is gone. Corona must have been a really special soul.

Lucy

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Guest tygar

Oh my goodness! I'm so very sorry. It is hard enough to lose a pet who has aged, and has health issues... but, to be so young - and so unexpected! There's nothing else to say other than I'm sorry - and it SUCKS! :cry1

Guest jettcricket

Oh, no! I'm so sorry....I can only imagine how devastated and heart broken you and your family must be. Please know that you are in my prayers and thoughts. Peace to you.... :grouphug:f_red

Oh no, I'm just seeing this...I'm so sorry to hear of your loss of Corona. I always loved seeing his posts. You and your fiance will be in my thoughts and prayers. :candle:grouphug:cry1

Edited by ml529

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

I don't know what to say. :cry1

I am so sorry for the sudden loss of your beautiful boy Corona. :weep

:bighug

Kim

Kim, (Herman), Pixie (NK Mary Ann), Kitten, Sammie, Darcy and Scout

Callie (Callie Walker), Ava (Lass Dance), July, Peanut, Kodi, Bailey, Kony, PJ, Scampie, Carlo & Casey waiting for us at the bridge

I was so shocked to see this. Corona's antics were a fun addition to GT. f_yellowf_yellow

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.