Corona Lite (5/15/2004-6/16/2006)

Guest ChiGreyLove

Guest ChiGreyLove

Corona was the smallest dog with the biggest heart. His duty to family cannot be mistaken. He gave his life to what he felt was important, the protection of his family, and that will never be forgotten. We will miss you running across the fields of the farm and lying with us in bed. We will always have a place next to us for whenever you are tired little guy. You will always be in our dreams and in our prayers. Be strong little man. :( You will definitely be missed.

Love

Mom, Dad, and all of your family.

P8270028%20(2).jpg

Born: May 15, 2004

Died: June 16, 2006

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry.

Godspeed, Corona.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

My sympathies for the loss of little but big heart Corona. He was a cutie.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest Tenderhearts

I am just stunned :cry1 :cry1 May God hold your aching hearts in his hands :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug I know my former foster, Wee Willie Winkie is there playing with Corona :wub:

Guest ChiGreyLove

Thank you all for your thoughts. My fiance wrote that for me because I just couldn't. I know this wonderful community would understand that he was our baby. I feel like things will never be alright again but I know he is still with us so that helps. I love and miss you bud-bud... you are the best and you took such good care of us.

I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I am so sorry. :( Godspeed Tiny Angel Corona. :grouphugf_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.