Arnold

PatricksMom

Arnold, when I saw you on Petfinder, with your brother Charlie I wasn't even supposed to be looking. I had just lost little Arnold, but your name seemed like a sign. When DH and I picked you up from the lady at the guinea pig rescue, you snuggled right into your carrier and discovered hay for the first time--you were in heaven! It was the beginning of your love affair with all things edible. You were always my timid piggy--shy and frightened, but you knew that in our home you were loved very much and you quickly came to enjoy snuggling with mommy, scurrying around for food, and stealing Gretta's cage whenever you could.

We miss you very much, but we're both glad you went so peacefully, in your sleep. I'm just sorry you little ones aren't given more time here with us. Godspeed little one.

If folks could send some good thoughts for Charlie, his brother, I'd appreciate it. He seems to be doing okay, but I am worried about him.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

so sorry for your loss of Arnold. I hope his brother, Charlie, will be ok.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest argolola

I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet Arnold. Piggies are so special. My girls Penny and Roxy were at the bridge to greet him, I'm sure.

May God bless.

very sorry for your loss! :f_red

hope Charlie is doing okay....

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I'm sorry. Sending little piggy hugs to Charlie and great big ones for the bigger folks in the family.

Godspeed, Arnold.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

i'm so sorry about Arnold, and best of thoughts to you and charley :grouphug

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

:( I am so sorry. Godspeed Sweet Arnold...and prayers being sent to those he left behind...until you meet again. :grouphug:f_white

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Sending prayers to my Scamp to get together with Penny and Roxy to give Arnold little piggie hugs & happy whistles at the Bridge.

Lisa
...sharing the journey with my best friend, Kevin, and our four greyhounds:
Littermates Sweetie* & Spicy (Possible Betsy, Possible Edna),

Moody* (Jr's Moody Man), and Dragon (Kiowa Dragonfire)

*Gone to wait for us at the Rainbow Bridge

Guest LisaLGK

So sorry about your loss... We lost a guinea pig on my 30th birthday. We went to a fancy restaurant, and all I could do was cry. We ended up having to leave early. They can really grab your heart. (We currently have 2- Jasmine and Miranda.)