A Beautiful Pup Named Hip

Guest Heehoo

Guest Gogh4It

hhhip.JPG

I think ya'll will remember Hip, he was a quiet shy guy from MSGAO...earlier this year he was adopted by Todd Winberly of Jackson, Tn. Todd had been wanting this guy from the first time he ever saw him. He kept begging his brother Terry & his dad to bring Hip home, and finally they were united.

I received an email this morning from Cynde/HHDesigns...Hip had to be put down this week, intestinal cancer.

I know Todd is just devastated, like the rest of us...Hip was the love of his life.

I know Hip is no longer in any pain, and he's running fast & free with the other bridge pupsters.

:f_red:brokenheart:gh_lay:brokenheart:f_red

Edited by Snowy8

I am so sorry. :( Run fast and free Sweetheart. :f_red My deepest sympathy.

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Gogh4It

I'll be forwarding this to Terry's email. I don't think Todd has an email address. Sometimes Terry come on Greytalk, he's got Rugrat, Seebee (sister to Greyhound Trish's Bebe) and Sebastian.

Prayers to Terry that he finds peace in that he did what was right for his boy Hip. I am so glad they had each other, although the time was way to short. Run free and fast sweet Hip. you will always be in your dad's heart.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest bonscoby

I'm so sorry! I'm sure the time they had together was wonderful for the both of them. It's just sad that it was such a short period of time..... :f_white

Guest Tenderhearts

Oh Hilda, I remember Hip! :cry1 :cry1 I also remember how excited you said Todd was when he was finally able to adopt him. Please pass my condolences on to Todd. May God hold his aching heart in his hands. Run free, you handsome boy, and I'm glad you found your forever home, even though your time there was too short! :gh_run

Guest Gogh4It
Oh Hilda, I remember Hip! :cry1:cry1 I also remember how excited you said Todd was when he was finally able to adopt him. Please pass my condolences on to Todd. May God hold his aching heart in his hands. Run free, you handsome boy, and I'm glad you found your forever home, even though your time there was too short! :gh_run

Ohmygosh how excited that guy was! They would come to the kennels (2 hr drive or more) and he'd go straight back there to see Hip...then he'd come back in the office to see me, Cynde, Hurricane & Jan. He would stand & talk to Hurricane about the collar he wanted for Hip some day... :brokenheart

Guest BellaDonna1

just got the call................i am sooooooooo sorry todd , terry and susan thank you for giving hip a great home ..........................jan

I feel so bad about this, and especially bad for Todd. He'd wanted a dog, specifically Hip, for such a long time. Last time I saw Todd, all he could talk about was Hip. :sad1 In the end, though, they gave Hip a home and Hip gave Todd love and happiness, even if it was just for three months. :(

oh, how sad! :cry1

hugs going out to Todd and his family :f_red

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway