Princess Nimby Twyla

Guest nirik

What a beautiful and special girl. Thank you for telling us about her and sharing so many wonderful pictures. Her personality sounds so much like my angel Miss Magic. We lost her in March. I know you miss your girl right now. I'm sorry.

:f_pink:gh_run:f_pink

greytalksignatureresized.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest twogreytgreys

:cry1 I'm so sorry. She was a special girl. :f_red:heart:gh_run

I hope you don't mind, but I took a couple pics of her at the Ren. fair.

156093810.jpg

156093804.jpg

156093795.jpg

I am so sorry that she had to leave you. It sounds like her last weekend was wonderful.

What a beautifu girl. I would love to add her to the Hope for Hounds Angels page.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest how888

What a princess she was. Another bright and shining star in our Heaven. The tribute and pictures touched my soul. Just know she is just a rainbow away. :f_pink

:weep

crying with you...what a beautiful tribute. she lived life to the fullest, an example of what we all should do.

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

said perfectly. I feel so choked up. I am so sorry. I hate this disease.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest JMinAugustaGA
:gh_run2 Sincere sympathy to you. :heart:heart Tasha, Angel Tip, and Brittni were there to greet your sweetheart. Edited by JMinAugustaGA

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for your loss of Twyla. The depth of the love you shared is evident. How lucky you are for having the wonderful memories. May they bring you peace and joy.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Guest rsqdogsmom

What a beautiful tribute to your girl, Twyla.

I feel like I could pick her out in a crowd from your descriptions. :)

I am so sorry for your loss and pray that these wonderful memories will comfort you until you are reunited at the Bridge.

Guest SYMBASMOMMY

Twyla...what a beautiful name and a beautiful girl....I am so sorry for your loss....

How nice you had four wonderful years together!!! I am sure she is shining brightly at the bridge....and being petted by all the angels....until the day you can pet her again.....

Guest nirik

Thanks so much for all the good wishes...

Just when I thought I had myself under control I went and read this thread and started crying again. ;(

Even the boys (my two other greyhounds) know that something is wrong here without their princess...

thanks again for the kind thoughts.