To Everyone Who Has Lost

AngelWhispers

First I wanted to express my condolences to everyone who has lost their beloved furkids and family members.

It's been so hard to come and read about all our beloved pets who have crossed over the Rainbow Bridge....I read; I cry, and I cry some more.

A long time ago I heard or read something that stuck with me, and even though it doesn't take the pain away it somehow brings a little comfort.

Everyone is sent to earth to learn how to love.

Our pets don't have to stay as long because they already know how to love.

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

Having lost three in two mo. ( one a accident my fault ) it has changed my life forever they stay on my mind constanly they were my buddies , best friends so I know how you feel and all who have lost there baby are in my Prayers.

Dan

Guest Gogh4It

I think God puts them in our lives for a purpose...to let us see what unconditional love looks like. They come here to make us happy, to leave us with lessons learned.

They leave because their jobs are done here, and they're needed somewhere else.

We grow and sometimes...when they leave us....the door is left open for another to come into our lives to learn something more.

Guest argolola

I know I will cry when I read Remembrance, but when I lost my beloved Zombie, everyone's comments helped me so much.

May God bless all who have suffered losses.