Gold Bug 5/16/99-6/2/06

WOLIRT

He was the friendliest greyhound. When he spied someone, his eyes lit up and the tail started wagging. He never met a person that he didn't like and if I handed someone his leash he'd trot along with them as if they were best friends. He was a cuddler, a kisser, a lovey, a 85+pound lap dog. I miss his sweet face, stuffy in mouth, greeting me when I got home.I miss his paw swiping at me when I've been on the computer too long. I just miss him so much. His illness was so sudden so unexpected. How could he have cancer ? He wasn't sick, he had a physical in March, he was in good health. It started with swollen glands a few weeks ago. In a few days his glands were huge and his mouth was swollen. It was cancer and the lymphoma spread so quickly, without Prednisone, he would be gone in a few days. The Prednisone bought us some time for the Gold Bug farewell tour. We enjoyed every minute together. We went to his favorite places and said goodbye to all his friends. He got to chase bunnies and run freely and do all the things he enjoyed. we watched all his best races together and celebrated his life ,and when the meds didn't control the swelling and it became too difficult to breath, we were all there to help him to the bridge. I miss you big guy..... Gold Bug was only 7 in May, and he died so young but I'm grateful for our time together. I have so many cherished memories. I know that he had the best of everything, at the farm and at Raynham. everyone took such good care of him. I could tell you so many wonderful stories about Gold Bug and his life, instead take a look at his photo album. These pictures tell his story, 5 pictures in the album were taken on the farewell tour. .....I love you Gold Bug , I know you'll be waiting at the bridge for me with a stuffy in your mouth :heart

I am so sorry for your loss. :( Run free and forever young and healthy at the Bridge sweetie. :grouphug:f_red Godspeed...

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I am so sorry. He was far too young. :cry1:grouphug

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I'm very sorry for your loss of Gold Bug. :grouphug I, too, have a boy that meets me with a stuffy and a helicopter tail goin'. I can only imagine the emptiness you feel now. May your happy memories of your baby boy bring your heart comfort. Godspeed, sweet boy... :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

What a beautiful boy. He was so beautiful inside and out, you could tell Gold Bug was truelly golden. God Speed you sweet boy. I too lost one that young and it makes your heart bleed. I am so glad you have so many memories. They will live forever.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest bona60

Gold Bug was a "Best Boy" and a golden one at that. He had a wonderful life with you and your loving family albeit too short before being called to the bridge. We will remember him thru your posts and pictures. Godspeed big guy and now you will become part of our golden sunrise each morning. Sam

I'm sorry. I loved seeing his pics -- it's not hard to understand how sad you must be and how much you must miss him.

Go with God, special boy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Greymom

I am so very sorry. Heaven must have needed another Angel, and the night sky is certainly brighter with his star shining down brightly on you. :grouphug:f_white

Guest how888

I am so very sorry in this tragic loss. Goldbug seemed to be such a charismatic inspiration to others. Especially when someone came aorund him. May those memories comfort you in time. Wishing you a bouquet of blessings and peace in my heart that Goldbug will soon send you a sign.Until we all meet n greet one more time just remember he's only a rainbow away.... :f_red

Guest brindlehounds

Oh goodness, I am so shocked to read this news about Goldbug. How sudden.

I will check out his 'farewell tour' photos.

So sorry for your loss.

Angela