Wanda 12/14/94 - 06/09/06

AngelWhispers

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard that it can get a little rambuncious at the bridge, now Wanda can help supervise there and give comfort to the puppies who have gone so early to the bridge. You wrote a beautiful tribute to your Wanda. There are many tears flowing along side yours. Bless you in your time of loss.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

I can't put feelings in the words that I write but my whole body is covered with goose bumps. the love you two had for each was so clear. She will always be your superviser and your guide. may you find peace knowing the love you had for each other was so real and special. Wanda you were some girl. Run free sweetheart.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

{{{{{{{{{{Denise}}}}}}}}}}

I'm sorry.

Run with the wind, lovely girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I am so sorry. For both of your losses. :cry1:grouphug

You wrote a lovely tribute to a great girl.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest vahoundlover

I'm so sorry :cry1 You two were very lucky to find each other and have such a special relationship. I just recently adopted a brood mom and am finding out how very special they are.

Runfree Wanda :f_pink

Guest Greymom

What a beautiful and loving tribute to a special lady. Heaven must have needed another Angel. Saying prayers to help you through this very difficult time. :grouphug:f_pink

Guest rsqdogsmom

Denise, your tribute to Wanda has made me cry when I thought I had no tears left, and laugh when it hurts to do so.

What an amazing girl she was and how lucky you were to have her in your life!

She is EXACTLY the type of Grey I hope will find me someday.

Your 'supervisor' girl, Wanda, and my 'tattle-tale', Murphy, will make quite a formidable pair at the Bridge.

Murphy to report who is acting up and Wanda to keep everyone in line. :)

When you are missing her I hope you can remember the joy she brought you. Those memories will always make you smile.

She was blessed to have found her forever home with her daughter and you.

My prayers are with you .

Oh Denise, I'm so sorry!!!!!!!! :cry1:cry1

your tribute is just beautiful -- what a special girl :wub:

tons of hugs going out to you!!! :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest how888

What a beautiful tribute to your angel. My heartfelt sympathy and may all your good memories comfort you in the days to come. :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I had the pleasure of fetching Wanda from the prison and then fostering her for a few days until she could get back north to Team.

I know your heart is breaking, but she was meant to be with you, she was a special old gal and you were her special friend.

Godspeed Wanda, run free.

Guest Tenderhearts

What a beautiful tribute to your grand old brood mama :wub: You will always have Wanda in your heart! Wanda, run free, and please send another supervisor your mom's way! :gh_run:grouphug