Katie Z

SarahsBlackPack

I'm so very sorry. :grouphug Godspeed, Katie Z :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry for your loss. :cry1

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest PhillyPups

I am so sorry. I wish there were words of comfort, but I know there are none. That is the only fault our greyhounds have, they never stay with us long enough.

Peace be in your heart, run free with the wind Katie Z

Guest ChrissyB

She is such a beautiful pupper!! Stay strong and in the quietest of moments, you'll feel her right there beside you...........

:f_red

:bighug Sarah :cry1:bighug

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I am so sorry. My deepest sympathy. Godspeed Katie Z. :f_pink:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for your loss. It's hard to say goodbye to a beloved friend. I know how hard that final act of love is. Katie was lucky to have had your love, and you are lucky to have the memories. May they bring you peace and joy and replace the ache in your heart.

Run free, sweet Katie.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

my heart stopped when i saw her name. it must be such an awful shock to have her to from vomiting to the bridge so quickly. i'm so, so sorry :grouphug:f_white

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.