Frasier (it's Me Trouble)

Anne

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a beautiful angel. I am so sorry for the loss of your dear Frasier :grouphug:f_white

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

My sympathy and prayers...I am so sorry. :( Run free and fast beautiful Angel. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest PawsDeDeux

I am sorry for your loss, Anne. I hope it was peaceful for Frasier and that he is catching up with all his greyhound friends at the bridge. This is happening to all our big strong boys all at once and it is

so heartbreaking. Frasier will never be forgotten by our family. :inlove

What a sweet picture of your precious Frasier. :beatheart Have never seen a duckie THAT big! :) I hope your memories of his goofy loving self will bring you comfort, and may you feel peace with his passing, knowing that he knew love and had a "forever" home with you. :grouphug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest how888

My heartfelt sympathy on your tragic loss. Frasier was so lucky to have had you in his life. Just remember he is just a rainbow away. :f_red:f_red

Guest tygar

What a sweet photo. :)

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your friend and companion...

He certainly looked as if he had a very happy life with you.

Guest greystar

Anne....

I am so sorry to hear of Frasier's passing. My heart hurts for you. Frasier was a wonderful boy who was lucky to have you as a mom. Your pack will forever be stronger because he was a member. Please give everyone in your pack a big hug for me.

Godspeed, sweet Frasier. We will forever celebrate your life. :paw

...Ken

I'm very sorry to read about Frasier :(

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!