Brogan...its Been 3 Years!

Guest Heehoo

Guest Gogh4It

Gosh big blue...its been 3 yrs since we walked to the edge of the bridge & said our good byes. I still miss you, and I think of you often. You opened the door for others to have a good happy home after retirement & for that...they appreciate it & they love you & miss you also. I'm sure you're up there with a lot of GT alumni...so give them all a hug for those of us who miss them.

Love you baby...mommy

04_02A.jpg

BROGAN.jpg

BROGAN5.jpg

what a beautiful remembrance. It is so hard and though with time we get more used to them being gone we never forget them or truelly recover. Run free and have a great today big boy. You are still loved!!!

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

what a beautiful girl!!! You'll see her again someday :wub:

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest Gogh4It

Thank you...he was a big ole boy. I got a call from MSGAO asking if I wanted to foster him for 6 months, his family was moving to Florida. When I said yes, Sandy added...you might get to keep him, they may not come back. That was in May 2000, in July 2000...they called & said they weren't coming back. When I walked in the house that July afternoon, he met me at the door first, as if he knew what was going on.

He was the sweetest greyhound I think I've ever met. Huge white feet & when he came walking toward me the day I picked him up, I was at eye level with him & it looked like a clydesdale was walking toward me...he got about arms length from me & grinned this huge greyhound grin! I melted right there in the chair!

The day he left for the bridge, he looked at me with the most trusting eyes as if to tell me he understood how serious his injury was & he was ready for his next assignment in heaven.

Edited by Gogh4It

Such a handsome and precious boy. :grouphug:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.