Happy Birthday Love

Guest vahoundlover

Guest vahoundlover

Happy 6th Birthday Dolly. :( Tomorrow will be your 1st Birthday at the Bridge and I hope it will be full of treats and fun games. Words can't express how much I love you and I miss you so bad. :weep Not a day goes by without you in my thoughts. I love you darling, have a good time with Andy and all the other bridge kids. :kiss2:grouphug

janpups047.jpg

:grouphug I know that Angel Sophia will be there to celebrate your Birthday Sweetie...Sending gentle Birthday kissies and hugs to the Bridge on a gentle breeze.

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest onefinegrey
:angelwings Happy Birthday at the Bridge, hunny bunny - Maui, Taje, Toomit and Murphy will be right there to help celebrate. Don't let Toomit eat all the cake! And a big :grouphug for all your people and friends here on this special day.

Happy Birthday, honey bun! I know if Angel Sophia is there to help you celebrate, and Miss Dizzy too -- that will be one special celebration. Don't forget to send your momma some birthday kisses on the wind.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Happy Birthday Dolly. You are so missed and loved. Have a fun day! :)

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest trevdog

Happy Birthday sweet girl. I'm sure Jam and Trevor will help you celebrate. Watch over your family too....

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:airmail

Happy Bridge Birthday, Dolly :)

send your mom a rainbow so she knows you had a good birfday :)

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Happy Birthday at the bridge, sweetie :b-day ...and hugs to your Mommy :grouphug

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

Guest Gogh4It

I know Picadilly, Brogan, Bool, Racer & Sadie-Grey will be there too! I'm sure they're still up there having a good time...and wagging their tails, rooing at whoever tells a joke & who ever poots...

I know how you feel...

Emily and Beatrice were not girls to ever miss a party; I'm sure they're celebrating your day with you, too, beautiful Dolly.

Laurie

**& Angels Emily, Beatrice, Okie, Rhemus ,Vixen, and Rose-always in my heart**