Gino's Goodbye...

Guest MomoftheFuzzy

Guest how888

Chrissy you have my heartfelt sympathy in the loss of our beloved angel Gino.He left those paw prints on all of our hearts. Just think of him as an angel who once graced our earth now graces our Heavens. Know that he is a bright and shining star who watches over you each and every day.Wishing you a bouquet of blessings, peace and love from all your greytalk family. Linda and Nike :f_red:f_red:gh_lay

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest D_MansMommy

:cry1 I knew I had to wait until I got home from work to read this. Hugs to you and Speck :grouphug

Gino we all miss you :f_red

Guest MomofCash

What beautiful pictures, Chrissy ... I especially love the "Smile" one of your sweet boy.

Take care of yourself ... remember you are strong and you will make it thru this. I just can't imagine losing one of mine .... :(

What a beautiful tribute to Gino ... he was indeed a special one who touched many ....

Guest how888

Chrissy I forgot to say how much I loved the pictures of Gino. That one that says 'Smile' really touched my soul. "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" he is looking down and smiling on you and Speck. Just remember to let us know when you get a sign from your angel.

Guest toni

I am crying with you. I lost my baby in Novemeber right after Thanksgiving and I still cry when I think of him. Our girl and I grieved together and it has made us even closer. Our new kiddon came the end fo Jan and I thought that it would help the pain of losing Perm but he can never be replaced... not ever!!! The one thing my husband always says to me it that the dog that he was when he died is so much better than what he was when he came. He was so skiddish at first and the older he got the more like a puppy he became. Thats the thing about Greys we get to make the end of there lives on earth a little more like heaven. You can never forget them or stop loving them thats what makes them our babies. I will think of you often when I am locked in my bathroom crying...hee!!! God be with you.

Edited by toni

Guest TheStylishHound

He may not be with you phyiscally now, but he's in your heart and he's watching over you. Think of him, miss him, remember him and you'll see him again one day.

Guest argolola

He will always be your baby boy. May God bless you and Speck with happy memories and smiles, and also dry your tears.

Edited by argolola

:cry1 :cry1 :grouphug

I've put this off for a few days trying to get the phrasing right, and it's just not working, so I'll have to use a ham-handed version:

Even before you lost your boy, I was always struck by your pictures. Somehow, you've managed to capture the eye contact and expressions that I get from Betsy, but have been unable to photograph. Plus, you've caught the eyes of a dog with a dark face--and after 7 years of trying to get Minnie's eyes, I know how hard that is.

Your incredible pictures really bring home to me--and, I suspect, to others--the bond you shared with Gino, and the depth of your loss.

I only wish I could manage to capture similar images of my girls.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest MomoftheFuzzy
:cry1 :cry1 :grouphug

I've put this off for a few days trying to get the phrasing right, and it's just not working, so I'll have to use a ham-handed version:

Even before you lost your boy, I was always struck by your pictures. Somehow, you've managed to capture the eye contact and expressions that I get from Betsy, but have been unable to photograph. Plus, you've caught the eyes of a dog with a dark face--and after 7 years of trying to get Minnie's eyes, I know how hard that is.

Your incredible pictures really bring home to me--and, I suspect, to others--the bond you shared with Gino, and the depth of your loss.

I only wish I could manage to capture similar images of my girls.

Thank you for taking the time and then phrasing this in order to express it to me. Most of those pics are ones I took but one was taken by Patrick, my ex, too. I am proud of the fact that Gino was such an expressive boy because it really gave others a sense of who he was. I always tell my friends and others, "If you met Gino, you were one of the lucky ones because he was a special soul..."

Thank you again.

Edited by MomoftheFuzzy

Guest Leilani

He is so beautiful- the Angel picture is just gorgeous... you can see the love and peace in his eyes in every shot. What a sweet, happy, loved boy. Nothing is more beautiful than a dog that is/was somebody's heart.

Guest roughcountrygirl

I am so sorry to hear this. I have been away from the board for a while, and I just saw this post this morning- I had no idea. I am sitting at work crying, now I have to explain why :cry1 . I am so sorry. I never met your boy, but I felt like I knew him. I always read your post to see your pics. The stuff that you miss on this board when you are away, wow. I am feeling the grief that everyone else felt a month age, but it is still grief. Hug your Specky buy, I hope all is well with you. There are no words that I can say to comfort you two, but the grief I feel is real, and I pray that you smile at every passing day- he'd have wanted- and wants- you to. I am a true believer that our fur kids never pass, that they are simply waiting for you. You will run with him again. You might not keep up, but he is waiting :). Hugs to you two.

Amy, Gertie, Colby, and Ty