Gino's Goodbye...

Guest MomoftheFuzzy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gino! It's good to see your pictures, sweet boy. Keep watching over your loved ones, please, and sending us all a smile from time to time.

Rest well.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Gogh4It

Chrissy...I do know how you feel...I think a lot of us do...whether its 23 yrs ago or 7 yrs ago or 3 yrs ago...it still hurts. Its like someone kicked the wind out of you.

But remember this...he's nestled in your heart. He had a peek of heaven on earth when he was with you & Speck. Evidently they needed him in heaven & thats why he went early.

Can you imagine all the pupsies that have gone over the bridge, they're all running, playing, sleeping, roaching & eating treats...burpdogs...peanut butter kongs, all together. They're wearing beautiful collars, they're in perfect health & even though they miss us, they're very happy that they were a part of our lives & we made them happy. They did the job they were put here for...they loved us unconditionally forever...

Chrissy - it does get easier. I lost Cody a year & 4 months ago. I came on GT this morning & there was a picture of her up on the banner thing & I smiled!!! It just made me happy to see her up there for everyone to see!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest TBSFlame

I am so sorry for your pain and loss. I thought I would never get over the lost of our Hawk and for a long time I cried everytime I tried to talk about him. It's been years and I can now talk about him and smile and laugh about the funny things. I remember the good times more than the bad times. It will get better but it take a while. My thought and prayers are will you as you deal with your grief.

Chrissy, I too am hurting, like you and I can't understand why these amazing hounds had to leave us so early. I guess maybe I can offer you comfort in knowing you're not alone in this!

Everything I do, everything I say, everything I see... reminds me and consumes me with thoughts of my girlie...I knew she was a huge part of my life, but I never realized how much till she wasn't here anymore :cry1

Your words about Gino are very touching...you are so much better with words and expressing yourself than I am :(

I hope things get better for both of us...

Suzie Collins

Owner/Artist Skinny Hound Designs

Greyhound decals, magnets and signs.

Fur kids: Isabelle and Petey

Guest VelvetEars

He is separated from you by a thin veil - always watching, always guarding, always sending you his love. You will feel his warm breath in the breeze on your cheek - know he is there with you.

Guest vahoundlover

I can't say that it will get better with time...I too still cry everyday..but take comfort with your memories and hold them dear in your heart. :grouphug

Guest VaGreymom

No words will make you feel better, remember he is always with you. He is in your heart and your soul. In time, you will begin to smile instead of cry when you think of him. :grouphug

Guest Winterwish

Chrissy,Gino's pictures just fill me up! What a precious,precious boy. That face,that soul! Thinking of you and your sweetest angel. :angel

:grouphug:gh_run2:grouphug

hugs to you and Speck, Chrissy :bighug:bighug:bighug

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest Valliejo2001

He is so awesome. I am so sorry for your sadness. I have been there and still feel the pain everyday.

Darlene

:bighug:bighug