Happy 5th Birthday Maddison

Bevd

Happy Birthday Maddison! My favorite picture of you is the one where you are eating your mum's breakfast. :lol Given your well-behaved, dignified and demure behavior while on earth, I am certain that you have met your match at the bridge with my bridge brittany, Polly. No one can do rotten ornery stinkiness quite like a brittany.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Guest Joe_N_Mists_Mom

Happy Birthday! Go and celebrate with my Joey he would have been 11 on Thursday.

Edited by Joe_N_Mists_Mom

Seeing all those pics of Maddy brought tears to my eyes. What a big goof and love bug he was. :wub: Thank you for sharing him with us again. I miss him... :cry1

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Happy Bridge Birthday Maddison!

Beautiful angel :)

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

9216025831ed8c211a7c4c1ebeae04e6.jpg

a2641306384f1ce4816ef604245614d7.jpg

(pic taken on your final day)

The big auction to raise funds to help cure cancer will end today. Maybe reading this thread will make all participants (and some new ones) place one more bid. If they read this after the auction closes, maybe they'll make a donation anyway.

We miss you Maddison.

xx

Oh Bev, how we all miss Maddison, and we certainly miss all the hysterical antics :) I'm sure Maddison is smiling down from the heavens. Love and miss you sweety... The pic of Maddions with the santa garb I absolutely adore.

Praying for all the missing greys!

Happy birthday to one of the silliest, sweetest, mostest handsomest boys to have ever graced GT! You were the life of the party, and I'm sure that you are still showing them how to stir things up at the Bridge, and making them all laugh at the same time, just like you did here...

Gosh, I miss seeing that boy...hugs to his family today...

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

Guest rsqdogsmom

Oh, Bev, sorry about that unexpected sex-change in my post for your beautiful boy. :blush

I think that the Santa garb was what had me confused. :)

He was so lovely with that eyeliner and his big smile.What a happy boy he was.

I know you must miss him terribly.

But it's great that you have so many wonderful memories and photos of your time together.

Happy Birthday Maddison.

You sure made a lot of people smile.

Oh my goodness I am just sobbing. :weep What a beautiful boy!

Happy Belated Birthday sweetheart! :wub::kiss2

Kim, (Herman), Pixie (NK Mary Ann), Kitten, Sammie, Darcy and Scout

Callie (Callie Walker), Ava (Lass Dance), July, Peanut, Kodi, Bailey, Kony, PJ, Scampie, Carlo & Casey waiting for us at the bridge

Did you have a good birthday at the bridge, handsome? I hope so. I think about you a lot -- how very special you were, and how very much you were loved. *Are* loved.

Rest well.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Baloos_Mom

Wow what a gorgeous boy. I never knew about him until today...but I am sorry for your loss! This is just so unfair. :bighug

Guest kbone

Happy birthday sweetheart! Gosh I loved reading about him and seeing his pics. The pic of his last day brought tears to my eyes. Tahnks for sharing him with us :bighug

• 2 weeks later...