Happy 5th Birthday Maddison

Bevd

Maddison, today would have been your 5th birthday.

You were a dreadful puppy ( :lol ) and were the founder member of GT's Hideous Hounds Club. Can't think why. Unless it was to do with things like you eating Daddy's wallet (with notes and cards) or you pulling the Sky (satellite) card out of the satellite box and chewing it into plastic confetti or you pooping ON the computer table :blink::rolleyes:

You looked sweet and innocent though. This pic was taken on the day you came home.

maddison3.jpg

There are so many pictures that are so *you* - it's hard to choose which to show everyone else but I think these will give everyone an idea of your character

b918e70c0aaa192b1c3979327313a7d9.jpg

bdd387044804c3cd6dec589522ead88a.jpg

5cf72e4474a3aeb8e3a65ae13fb67bde.jpg

9216025831ed8c211a7c4c1ebeae04e6.jpg

547defacef80a545d2157f65bb8991ac.jpg

afc32a3a789191f85041e6127ab7d6e6.jpg

a2641306384f1ce4816ef604245614d7.jpg

(pic taken on your final day)

The big auction to raise funds to help cure cancer will end today. Maybe reading this thread will make all participants (and some new ones) place one more bid. If they read this after the auction closes, maybe they'll make a donation anyway.

We miss you Maddison.

xx

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest rsqdogsmom

Oh, what a beautiful,beautiful girl!

She looks so happy.

It is apparent how much she was loved and how much SHE loved YOU. :)

Bless you for your efforts to help end this hateful disease.

Thank you :) He was a boy but he did have a bit of a girly name and he did have eye liner so most people thought he was a girly dog :D

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Happy Bridge birthday, Maddison . . . . you are definitely one of my can't-be-forgotten hounds! Have fun up there and how about sending your mom and dad a rainbow?

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Patsy - I really thought there would be a rainbow today but so far, nothing. It's just rain, cloud and more rain. Maybe later though... (and I have the camera to hand, just in case).

We are having Indian food tonight though, in Maddisons memory :)

Oh man I miss Maddison. What a great hound. He was so devilishly handsome and cute as all get out. And yes, always up to something mischievous. teehee.gif

Maddison, I hope you are having one heck of a party up there. We miss you sweetie. :heart:grouphug:heart

Snoopy02.gifpinkheart.gifSnoopy02.gifHAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDISON!Snoopy02.gifpinkheart.gifSnoopy02.gif

Bev, I hope you don't mind if I post a couple of my favorite Maddison pics. :blush

maddybeanbag1.jpg

maddycloseup.jpg

57355d17cf1286a6117ad8a140a88531.jpg

MaddyNose.jpg

He was so photogenic :wub:

Welcome home Quixote (formerly known as Whytell Mango)

JennScoot2.jpg

My Beloved Scooterman October 16, 1998 - October 11, 2007

I don't mind at all Jen :) (But that last pic is Tetley) :rolleyes::lol

I don't mind at all Jen :) (But that last pic is Tetley) :rolleyes::lol

Is it??? :rofl Dang, he is a spittin' image of Maddison in that picture :blush:lol

Welcome home Quixote (formerly known as Whytell Mango)

JennScoot2.jpg

My Beloved Scooterman October 16, 1998 - October 11, 2007

Happy Birthday, Maddison!! I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you when I met all your siblings... I KNOW there's Burpdog biscuits at the bridge!!!

(And I recognized Tetley from that last pic!! :lol:lol )

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest lisa73

Happy Bridge Birthday Beautiful Boy :kiss2 Love you millions and miss you tons. You always were Auntie Lisa's special Doyle baby. Give Dizzy a wake up call for me and tell her im still waiting for that Rainbow would you :bighug

Maddison, Happy Birthday sweet girl. no more pain. You are a reminder of why we have to fight this horrible disease. Run free and fast.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest Lori
you pooping ON the computer table :blink::rolleyes:

:lol:lol:lol I guess you were on the computer too much that day!

Happy birthday Maddison! You are missed. :heart

Maddison!! You were one of my very favorite hounds here on GT. Such a looker, and a clown!

Thanks for the happy memories, and the bittersweet feelings ...

Must ... kick ... cancer's ... BUTT!!!

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Have a Happy Birthday at the Bridge Sweetheart. We sure do miss you handsome...precious boy. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Happy Birthday Maddison. I hope you wear your Christmas booties for the day, and charm all the other hounds at the bridge.

Edited by GreyPoopon

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

happy bridge birfday, Maddison....you are by far one of the HANDSOMEST pups I have ever seen!!! One look at those sweet eyes and the world is just "right" again :):wub:

Thank you for sharing these pictures, Bev :) He's left an empty spot in my heart as well :(

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway