Cyrano Has Passed.......

Guest Phoebesmom

Guest Phoebesmom

I was shocked and very saddened today to be notified that Cyrano, who belonged to the founder of Greyhound Welfare, and was a wonderful big dark brindle boy with a huge roman nose, passed from osteosarcoma. Cyrano slipped on the ice and broke his leg at the cancer site yesterday. Up until near the very end, he remained happy and playful. We adopted our Reuben from Kopal (Greyhound Welfare) and once babysat Cyrano for a couple of weeks. He was the most unusual and dignified big boy who compelled you to fall in love with him. I can still remember covering him up at night and seeing the loving look in his eyes. He will always be remembered. My most sincere condolences to his family - I know they will miss him terribly. Hugs, Deb

post-15-1039823060.jpg

What a cutie. He reminds me of a dog who came out of St. Croix Meadows whose name was Noodle-Nose or something like that. I'm sorry to hear of his passing.

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)

That is a shame. I met him once. He was a very neat dog. GreyZoi and I both thought he was an original. Greyt dog who will be missed. Our heart goes out to Kopal. :(