Dolly Sent Me A Rainbow

Guest vahoundlover

Guest vahoundlover

As I came in from walking last night, Allan went out the door to take Boss. About 20 minutes later he comes running in the door yelling for me to come here, quick!.. It had barely sprinkled and there was the biggest, brightest rainbow over the street about 2 houses down..it was beautiful...Dolly had to have sent it..she's ok.

I sent an email out to some of my closest friends in our group...One of them is a minister I've known for 18 years..this is a copy of the email he sent back to me...I asked him if it was ok to post.

She was letting you know that she was okay and the others who have crossed over were taking good care of her. Did you see the second rainbow? It looked like the two were connected by this beautiful lavender band. . it was really something.

I didn't see the second rainbow :( ...the trees were blocking it..but it had to be Andy. They were telling me they were together.. :) Too much of a coincidence not to be...2 pups I loved dearly go to the bridge within 3 days of each other..and I see a rainbow 2 weeks to the day that Doll got soo sick..

I love you guys and miss you so much...

that brought tears to me eye...I'm very happy for you :)

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

that is just beautiful!!!! I'm so glad Dolly and Andy brought you the 2 rainbows to let you know they're okay! :wub:

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

So very special. :grouphug:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

*leak* :grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest Goldsmom

What a special gift to you!!!! Rainbows are Angel Smiles.....we will all be together again with our dearly loved beauties.....fill your heart with the joy of their life not the sadness of their passing..................God Bless...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest greytlady

We were doing our weekly walk with the kennel dogs this past Weds. and as we were heading back to the cars we got gifted with another double rainbow. Hope and I have finally gotten to where we can talk about our lost babies without crying, but this last gift made my allergies act up something fierce. Funny we were both together to morn our lost babies and see the double rainbow. We both missed the first one.

I guess they wanted to make sure both of us got to see this one and it was right over my house.

Edited by greytlady