*jack Update*

Guest tuxie

Guest tuxie

I do not know where to begin with all of the wonderful things people have said. For the last 9 months Jacks had been up for adoption with our group, my dh and I spent many weekends walking and spending time with him, my dh even helped with an obeidence class. We were told today that he was being given back to his original owner (the breeder) b/c of circumstances that would make him unadoptable. We were told today that he was going to be put down. HOWEVER, I checked my email tonight and JACK IS STILL WITH US! It is truly amazing. The owner decided to keep him on their farm to live out his life. I truly have no words to express my joy and this unexpected twist to Jack's life. MY dh and I cried this afternoon for that boy when we thought he was gone, and now we know that he is truly going to be in a place where he belongs; on a farm living life as a greyhound.

Guest KennelMom

That is wonderful news :) I hope Jack has a wonderful life on the farm. Unfortunately, there are some greyhounds that just aren't safe to be placed by adoption groups. I'm glad this alternative is available to some of those pups.

OH Jack...enjoy your new life sweetheart. :grouphug:yay

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest CarolW

I am with your group, and this is such good news. I know how much you all worked with Jack. Thank you so much for all your time, effort and love.