Dolly

Guest vahoundlover

I am so very sorry! :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Guest DeVon

What special memories you have shared with us in the midst of your pain :grouphug May God hold your aching hearts in his hands. Run free, sweet Dolly :gh_run

What a beautiful tribute to your sweet Dolly. I'm so very sorry for your loss. Godspeed Dolly. :f_red

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest 4baddogs

While your precious little girl was only here for 6 short years, it's easy to see that she filled your life with a hundred years of wonderful memories. Thank you for sharing her story.

I am so sorry for your loss! I apologize for not saying something sooner, but I have not been spending a lot of time on GT since Miss Nellie went to the bridge :( Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers! Sweet Dolly is running and playing with Miss Nellie now!

Suzie Collins

Owner/Artist Skinny Hound Designs

Greyhound decals, magnets and signs.

Fur kids: Isabelle and Petey