Dolly

Guest vahoundlover

Guest vahoundlover

I can't believe I'm having to write this :weep ...I'm not very good with words and a whole lot worse at writing. :blush

I can't thank you enough for the prayers and kind words of support..this has been one of the hardest days I've ever been through :( .... Dolly came to live with us in July of 2002. We adopted Dolly and Sheba at the same time...oh my, we had no idea what we where in for :lol Little did we know that bringing these two beautiful girls into our home would bring us more than joy, love, laughs and great companionship, they brought us a whole community that is full of love and compassion.

Dolly is my "Miss Manners" she always waited till everyone else had greeted me, then she would step forward for her time..I think she learned pretty quickly..the last one gets the most attention :) Then we would walk to the kitchen...Dolly, following along would goose me then push her way between my legs.. :blink: I'd look down and she would be looking up at me with her big beautiful eyes..as if to say "mom, I love you". I felt like I was riding a pony, for she was 27" tall. :lol When it was time for a snack she always waited for everyone else to have theirs. ;) another smart move on Miss Dollys part. B) Dolly loved watermelon, I'll never forget the first time Allan cut a watermelon and offered her a piece...her eyes lit up like fire works on the 4th of July...she must have had it before...she knew what he was handing her and she snarfed it out of his hand so fast, I'm surprised he didn't pull back a nub.... I am so glad that this past Sat. we took her for some strawberry ice cream. I had no idea then, that spending the day with just her and Allan would become such an important memory. I will treasure it forever.

I can't believe you are gone, it happened so quickly, never in a million years would I have thought, that I would not be bringing you home :cry1

Godspeed my darling Dolly, I love you and miss you so much..I know we will meet again...but it just doesn't make it any easier. :f_pink:angel

auctions1026.jpg

Boss055.jpg

dolly.jpg

Guest greytlady

So sorry for your loss. Dolly was always a mama's girl. Andy and her will have a high ole time lazin in the sun till we meet again.

:f_red:f_red

Pretty little girl, run with the wind.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I am so sorry for your loss. Sweet Dolly is an angel now.

Make yourself familiar with the angels, and behold them frequently in spirit; for without being seen, they are present with you.

St. Francis De Sales

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

:cry1 :cry1 :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13), Grey Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23)

God speed sweet Dolly Parton. You were beautiful on the outside but after reading what your mom wrote even more so on the inside. what a true treasured gem to be cherished in your heart forever. I am so sorry.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest how888

My heartfelt sympathy in the loss of your precious angel. What a beautiful tribute to her and may those memories comfort you in the days to come. Another bright and shining star in the universe tonight, an angel, just a rainbow away. Godspeed Dolly. Run with the rest til we all meet n greet again. :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:gh_lay

She is a beautiful girl. :heart I know the pain you are feeling. Thank you for telling us about her and sharing her pictures. I'm sure she would thank you for taking care of her and giving her a loving home. Just take each day as it comes. You will be in my prayers.

:f_pink

greytalksignatureresized.jpg

:( How sad, she was so young. I am so very sorry for your loss. :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest argolola

I'm crying with you as I read your post. Your precious Dolly will always be loved. May God bless and heal your broken heart.

See you later, Dolly.

Guest BlessedByGreys

Godspeed you sweet precious little girl and run free.

Prayers from Houston for your Mommy and Daddy. How blessed you all were to have found one another.

Diana+, Katie, and Dolly

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for your loss. Dolly was lucky to have had your love, and you are lucky to have the memories. May they bring peace to your aching heart.

Run free, sweet Dolly. Run with my Mason.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow