Fortress Fable ... Lovinginly Known As Abby

Guest MomofCash

Guest MomofCash

Abby was found to have a mast cell tumor on her lip after she and her family returned from evacuating for Hurricane Katrina. It was removed at the end of January, she was placed on Prednisone and shortly after that - her Mom, Carol, noticed two pea-sized lumps along her jaw line. She had surgery once again and within about 40 days - Abby underwent 3 surgeries. Last week Carol found another lump on Abby - this time closer to her throat. She and her husband decided at that time not to have her go thru any more surgeries, but to try to make her as comfortable as possible. This past weekend, they found yet another lump in her throat and Abby was having trouble eating and swallowing. On Monday morning, Abby crossed over and is now running free with all the bridge angels.

I met Abby thru Carol, and her other grey-sister Misty - doing Meet & Greets for GPA Louisiana. We always worked the same M&G and I so much enjoyed our time together. Abby was always such a sweetheart - more outgoing than her sister, Misty, and I just felt this connection to her. She will be missed by all of us.

Carol and Steve will miss their baby terribly, as will her sister Misty ... but I know that they find comfort in knowing that they loved Abby so very much and did all they could to make her life a happy and loving one.

Godspeed Sweet Abby .... you touched many, many lives .... run free with the angels sweetheart ... :angelwings

Abby is the one on the right ...

MG_Misty_Abby.jpg

Sweet Abby .... :gh_run

Abby.jpg

Edited by MomofCash

Guest how888

My heartfelt sympathy to all who have ever came in contact with Abby. She sounded so full of love and spirit. Godspeed sweet Abby. Until we meet n greet once more sweet one, run free with that gentle soul of yours.Sounded like you had that beautiful charasmatic spirit at the meet n greets. You were so loved and will be so missed. Send mommy a sign real soon. :f_pink:f_pink:gh_run:f_pink:f_pink

What a precious little girlie. :beatheart My heartfelt condolences go out to her loving family and friends. :grouphug Godspeed, sweet Abby...

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

:( I am so sorry. Run free and healthy at the Bridge Sweet Abby Girl....You are so loved and missed. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I am so sorry. :candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg