Andy

Guest greylover2005

Guest vahoundlover

oh dearest Andy, I've been avoiding this for days :cry1 and now, I'm faced with yours and dearest Dollys'. :weep I loved your smile and how your eyes danced with happiness. I never heard you say a cross word to anyone. I will never forget doing turnout with Margaret, her on inside and me on the outside. I may have had to scoop, but I got to play with all you guys and that far outweighed the scooping. You and Homer, were a trip, you guys made no bones about who I was there to see. You always made sure you were the last one back in so I could have a few extra minutes with you. Awww, and not to forget our Wed night walks. I will miss those the most. I'm sorry you never found a couch of your own. You were the best! I would have been honored to share our couch with you.

I know you were there to greet Dolly this morning. Please show her the ropes and keep her company. You'll be a good playmate for her. Two beautiful babies, way too young, just days apart.

Run free Andy, I love you dearly :f_red

mgfeb5013.jpg

Edited by vahoundlover

:cry1

I'm so sorry about Andy! And two so close together, and so young. :cry1

hugs and lots of love going out! :bighug

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I am so sorry. :candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Godspeed, handsome lad.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.