Gt Support Status Expiring

Jeff

I had problems with Paypal yesterday - it says I have to change my preferences to allow cookies (I DO allow cookies, with permission. Why doesn't Paypal ask permission? Every other site does!) Anyway, I'll get it figured out and get my donation taken care of ASAP.

Hope you had a good day off!

Edited by Tam234

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get the e-mail either but I caught it when I went to GT and noticed my mailbox was full. My account was updated within 10 minutes of payment, if even that long. :)

Same here. I wasn't able to donate much this time around but I will be able to add to it in a couple of months.

Remembering the games we used to play: Games We Used to Play: A Hop, Skip and Jump Down Memory Lane

Oscar (Answer to Chevy): 8/23/02-8/13/07 & Dee (Cee Bar Denise): 12/23/98-8/28/08.

Order your own copy of Oscar's Diaries: Life as a Retired Greyhound

Oops I managed to miss this, but noticed when my pm limit changed :lol Off to find the link that tells me how to donate again.

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

I'm an idiot. Where do I need to check to see if it's time for my donation?

Go into your Control Panel. Look in the list on the left and scroll down to the last section where it says options. Under that is GT Supporter....click on that and it will show your supporter information.

tn_greyhound002.gif

Willow & Trace

Butch (11/94 - 7/16/08) Hayley (11/96 - 1/13/09) Merlin (11/12/95 - 5/29/09)

GPA - Central New Hampshire

Guest fastdogs
I'm an idiot. Where do I need to check to see if it's time for my donation?

Go into your Control Panel. Look in the list on the left and scroll down to the last section where it says options. Under that is GT Supporter....click on that and it will show your supporter information.

Thanks. I just figured it out and made a donation. I was good until July, but no need to wait.

Thanks Mods/Tech support people for your continued good work on this forum.

Jeff - I didn't get the email, either. I ALWAYS check my Qurb folder and I haven't had one from GT in there. :dunno Anyway. I donated via PayPal, got the receipt three days ago, but still don't have my supporter status back.

Are you still getting around to updating, or is there a problem? Am I just being impatient? :lol

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :colgate

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Thank you Jeff for providing us with such a greyt place to hang out and discuss our love for our greys.

Sent another donation.

Cello

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Guest allensmom

Whoopsie! I never got the e-mail and I'm expired! :eek Thank heavens I checked this thread! I'm off to send a donation now!!!

Thanks to Jeff and all the mods who make this site such a wonderful place to be!!! :clap:clap

I believe Jeff and Trudy are headed home Thursday and Friday. So be patient, I'm sure accounts will be updates over the weekend. :)

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

I was good til July, but I went ahead and paid up now so I won't have to remember about it later. :)

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Jeff I take it you guys werent one of the Lotto winners? :lol

Thanks for working on your vacation :)

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Guest Greymom

I never got the e-mail. Ok, I'm technically challenged -- how do I find out when I expire? I'm going to send my donation in anyway now, but was curious. :blush

Nevermind, when I went to make my donation now I saw when I expired. I told you I was technically challenged. :lol

Edited by Greymom

Sorry to be a pain, but I still don't have my supporter status back ... :unsure

Interesting, you must have fallen into the crack that caused me to move the donations to our ticket system to help avoid that. Your account has been updated and I increased the length by an additional 30 days. I apologize for the inconvenience.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

• 1 month later...
Guest LisaLGK

...An email was sent automatically a few days ago letting you know that a donation was expiring, and that you "may" have others still active. Many mail spam filters catch those emails, so you may not have actually read it. ...

I did not receive that email you mention and I do not have a spam filter thus had the email been sent there's no reason I would not have received it. I find it amusing that you did not post this topic BEFORE the expiration date to give everyone who was a GT Supporter a friendly reminder instead of relying on an email service that obviously did not work and then posting this topic AFTER the expiration date.

Edited: I just made my donation, funny how that automatic email confirmation came through without a problem.

I also don't get why some people's member number has been lowered ... guess it's a status thing.

You never cease to amaze me, and why you still frequent GT is surprising as well. It is easy to see why admins of other forums have given you the boot. I think the best thing to do would be to refund your donation (like I did last time when you complained) and just remove your access. I'm so glad you can read and see that the topic was posted a FULL 18 MONTHS before the expiration date. If you read your last confirmation email, that out of the goodness of my heart, I left you a supporter EVEN AFTER refunding your donation after getting tired of hearing you bitch... that email, it contained a link for where you could check the status of your donations, from years ago that I kept active, and you could have seen the expiration date. You could have checked that 10 times a day if you would have liked. I'm pretty much done with dealing with you Sarah, we already had to remove your REPORT POST ability because of the problems you try to start with other members. I will not be continuing this. The next time, you will see the door.

If you had a clue how email and spam filters and headers work, I might try explaining the auto responder issue, but I’ll save my breath.

I'm new to the forum, and I want to make a donation. I don't understand everything that you're talking about, here. Is it OK to donate at this time , or should I wait a little while? Please let me know what to do. Thanks!! Lisa

Guest LisaLGK
I just did a donation but it didnt show, or it's not showing :unsure

I used a friends paypal but it was under my name, does that matter? :unsure

I did a donation, but I FORGOT to hit the little "circle thing" saying that I want to be a member. Can you fix that for me, please?? Thanks, Lisa

Lisa,

Jeff and Trudy are traveling this weekend. I am sure Jeff will update everything when they get home. Hang in there and thanks for the donation. :)

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****