Strider,my Heart Hurts Like It Was Yesterday

StridersSis

Hey bubba boy... You've been playing at the bridge for a year today but it feels like yesterday you were taken from me... Im happy to know your body is rid of that evil cancer that consumed you and made you hurt. I hope that Winnie and Rocky found you and that you guys are having fun together again. I know you've been watching over me, Theres no other logical explanation to why I wasn't hurt in that accident, I guess I owe you again :unsure How many is that now? :lol

My heart hurts so much still, you have no idea... I still break down and cry a lot, you were part of my heart, and its still trying to heal. Thankyou for sending Miss Lizzie to us, shes a good girl most of the time, I think you've showed her a few things, Mr Angel with your halo tipped slightly to the side. I wish this pain would go away. Everytime I think of you I have to fight back the tears. I miss you so much there aren't enough words to say that will tell you how much. Sometimes my eyes fool me when Im home, I think I see you on the couch, but your not there anymore, and it hurts so bad.

You must be a very special angel because today is Easter. That makes it so much harder. I hope we can find a cure for the disease that took you from me... Its so not fair. So many innocent babies like you get taken away. Please come back and visit from time to time,and keep Mom and Dad company for me. I know grandma misses you a lot too. I know you always hated when I cried, but the tears haven't dried up yet. You took the biggest piece of my heart when you left, and I think only you can put it back... I miss you Striderman and I hope I see you someday when my time is up. I hope to see you waiting for me... So until then, send me a rainbow and send me a star from time to time. I love you and miss you more than words can say...

Love,

Sissy

post-1070-1145170773_thumb.jpg

Edited by StridersSis

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Guest argolola

I can't believe it's been a year. I remember so many of us GTers crying with you back then (and I'm crying again now.) You will be together again one day. Until then, may God dry your tears and give you only happy memories.

Love never dies.

:grouphug

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Oh how I remember that day. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest how888

I was stunned to see this not realizing it's been a year already. How I miss reading about him. You will always be a part of one another no matter where you are. Know he is over that rainbow waiting to meet n greet you one more time. Until then, know he is running with the best up there and yes, he is one beautiful bright and shining star. Sending you a bouquet of blessings and know we are always here for your support. I know he and Howie are up there chasing bunnies. Hopefully you will get those signs soon. :f_red:f_red:grouphug

Guest trevdog

I too can't believe it's been a year already Kim. I know Strider is still looking out for you and your family. He's there playing with all his friends until he can be with you again.

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

In the meantime study hard, so you can find a cure for what has taken so many of our angels.

Such a beautiful boy.

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

I know sweetheart. It really hurts, still really hurts, and doesn't get much better with time.

My Vinnie is coming up on a year in less than a month, so I know exactly how you feel.

You have written a beautiful tribute to Strider, and he knows how much he's loved every day ythat he is away.

Sending hugs,

vr2a.jpg
Tonya, mom to May, and my angels Vinnie, Rex, Red, Chase, and Jake.