Sadie-grey

Guest Heehoo

Guest Gogh4It

Six years ago tonight...you crossed the bridge...I was not happy, but I have come to accept it...and you opened the door for Snowy to come in, steal my heart & my bed to sleep on all day

:f_pink:f_white:gh_lay:f_white:f_pink

Edited by Gogh4It

She must have been a *very* special pupster to send you Snowy.

Hugs.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Gogh4It

Oct17484.jpg

This is Sadie-Grey with my little JRT mix Boner...they played all the time...I think the love she returned to me came to the surface with this little man (pictured below) and a Batmom favorite, BuyCut came into my life nearly 2 years ago...needing a place to rest & heal after being thrown out on the highway & full of a high level of heartworms. Do you see any resemblance?

4905.jpg

BuyCut & his widdle bed...

Edited by Gogh4It

Guest how888

They're all waiting for us Hilda "Somewhere Over The Rainbow." God Bless for taking so many and giving them the love you do. One day we will have that one big meet n greet and until then all we can do is wait. :gh_lay:f_red:f_red:f_red:grouphug