Guest BBD

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am so sorry.... :(

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
James River Greyhounds, Richmond VA
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie

I am so sorry... :f_red

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

I am so sorry...

So young and beautiful!!!

How is her momma handling everything...I am sure so tough for both of you.

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Thank you everyone - and yes I remember you, wmlcml6, from Petsmart. I still have the same DBF as well - who was Bumper approved.

It all happened very suddenly and without warning, so it's hard. I wasn't ready for it - and she's my heartdog. I thought she was bad last night and actually she took a turn for the worse today, so I was on my way to the vet's office to help her across the bridge - when she arrested and died before I made it there. :(

Me and her mother, Momma dog, are both down right now. I'm not sure if Momma understands - but I think she did when I brought Bumper's collar home today. She sniffed it and stopped wagging her tail.

I've been looking through photos on my computer today - what a beautiful and goofy dog - who came out of her shell and learned to play with toys and be silly and love men (well at least my DBF). So different from the shy, withdrawn girl that first came to me and would not leave the safety of my bed for days. She was the one that first got me on greytalk with my first post about how I couldn't get her to get off the bed to go outside to go pee.

oh no!!! i saw the heading and my worst fear was that it was Bumper. I am so sorry :grouphug

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

{{{{{{{{{{Barbie}}}}}}}}}}

Godspeed, little girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

:cry1 OMG Barbi, I'm SO Sorry :grouphug I have a lump in my throat and tears running down my cheek as I type. I'm going to be in Florida this weekend, CALL ME if you need me to talk to, cry, hug, whatever!!! I'm only there Friday night - Sunday so I would love to see you (as always) but I know times like this you might just need a shoulder to cry on. Mine is available!!!!!!!!

I am sooo sooo sorry :cry1

Run at the bridge you sweet girl!! You will be missed :brokenheart

4463bj_and_bump.jpg

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Guest Angie626

Oh gosh Barbie....so sorry to hear of Bumper's passing. It's really hard to lose them suddenly.

Hugs and prayers to you, DBF, and Momma dog (Dawn, right?).

:grouphug

Yeah - Momma is Dawn aka La Machine....

And thank you too BJ - you know in that picture - she wasn't trying to kiss you, she was just after your beer.

post-5340-1144875549.jpg

Yeah - Momma is Dawn aka La Machine....

And thank you too BJ - you know in that picture - she wasn't trying to kiss you, she was just after your beer.

:) Yep :nod she sure was!!!!

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

I'm so very sorry for your loss. She was beautiful.

:grouphug

Run free at the bridge, sweet Bumper

:gh_run2:gh_run2

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)