Saying Goodbye To Annie

Guest greysrun

Guest 4baddogs

Annie is absolutely beautiful. While we all have wonderful visions etched in our memories, you're so very lucky to have such a lovely photo of her. That's the one thing I really regret not doing in Flash's last few days.

I wish Annie a peacful journey. God bless her and your family.

Guest greysrun

Our friend / vet is coming to the house tomorrow afternoon to help us send her on her way. You know they are hurting when they take the hot dog bit out of your hand, walk away, and leave it in the yard for someone else to snack on. Lordy she's polite. :blink:

But tonight I think we have an honorary greyhound. Normally she has no problem keeping her head on the bed ! :lol (And notice the Mother Bunny's bunny for company!)

AnnieGH.jpg

Thanks for all of your good wishes. Damn.

You love them so, and then they go. :blush

Sandy

Edited by greysrun

Guest argolola

Hugs to you all. It's amazing how much we (your fellow GTers) can cry over a dog we have never met.

Heaven will be brighter tonight with your angel. God bless.

Guest jettcricket
Hugs to you all. It's amazing how much we (your fellow GTers) can cry over a dog we have never met.

Heaven will be brighter tonight with your angel. God bless.

Amen....I cried many a tear over people losing their babies. It's so incredibly tuff and it's such a hard decision to make. But it is very peaceful and quick....people should have as easy. I'll be thinking of you both today and sending you white light and peace. Embrace the memories - she'll be in your heart forever......:grouphug