Lil China Blue

greyhoundlov

She was our first grey and was nearly 5 years old when we adopted her. She moved in as though she had been here forever. She was greyt with the cats, kids, other pets. She showed Freddie the ropes and was his rock. We had no advance warning of her osteo - just a limp and scream on a Friday morning and less than 2 hours later she was gone. We lost her less than 2 months before her 12th birthday.

It has been 2 years since she has been gone and we miss her so much. Even though Gidge is a goofy little girl, she has so many of China's little quirks that we are convinced China is still with us through Gidge. An animal communicator told us through Freddie that he misses China but she is around all the time. I believe that.

Run pain free, sweet girl. You will always have a special place in our hearts.

Edited by greyhoundlov

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

A people psychic recently told my friend, who was having a reading done, that her bridge greys are still around and playing, and when her current dog seems to be staring off into space at nothing, she can see them and is watching them. As the psychis was right about a lot of things, I hope she's right about this!

I definitly beleive my furkids will meet me in Heaven. It wouldn't be heaven without them. Thanks for sharing your story!! :grouphug to you!

Edited by bjnno1

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

• 2 weeks later...