A Bridge Kid Thank You

Guest wlfhund

Guest wlfhund

When I lost Mercy on Aug 23rd of this year, I feared that my world would stop spinning. I felt a grief unequal to any loss I had felt except the loss of my Grandmother. I am still devastated by the empty bowl in the feeder and the quiet at 3:00 am and the lack of the cold nose in my face at 6:00 am. I never realized that 3 dogs were so much quieter and 4. I never knew the extent of the pain and sorrow I would feel losing her.

Rememberance of our beautiful Bridge Kids is the greatest tribute we can pay to them and ourselves.

If Mercy was here to type this herself, she would say thank you so much for giving us a place to share our sorrow and grief and to help us recover from our pain.

Wlfhund

Guest prisonchef

wlf

i know how you feel 8 weeks ago i had to put my old 14 yr springer to sleep. it hurt but it did open the door up to adopting moose my 3.5 yr old grey. and from that my wife adopted her 1.5 yr old grey. so hang tuff!! it hurts but it does open up incredible doors.

and i am like you i like the cold needlenose in the small of the back at 5.30a.m

jack

Your tribute to Mercy brought tears to my eyes. God bless your bridge kid and may your reunion be sweet when you see her face again and cross the bridge together.