Echo, My Sweet Kitty

Guest FullMetalFrank

Guest FullMetalFrank

Today my beautiful black kitty Echo, aka Icky Bear, crossed the bridge after gracing my life for the past seventeen and a half years. My house feels incredibly empty without a kitty in it; before he got so ill he was a very vocal feline, always making his presence known. Now it seems so quiet. No more bugging for people food, climbing on his favorite lap and purring, being underfoot when I was in the kitchen. My heart hurts... We brought him home and Gene buried him in a sunny spot outside the window where he liked to lay and sun himself; he was wrapped in my daughter's baby blanket, to keep him cozy on his journey. We love you and miss you, my good friend. Until we meet again....

Guest jettcricket

I'm so sorry.....I feel your pain....what a wonderful long life for Echo. I wish they never had to leave us. I know he met up with my Chumley, Zeke and Zoe. :f_red

I am so sorry. Godspeed Sweet Echo. :f_white:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Gogh4It

:f_red:brokenheart:heart:brokenheart:f_red

I am so sorry...I know how you feel. I have 3 kitties & when I haven't seen one of them for a little while, I worry & look for them. Echo has opened the door for another kitty to come into your life....

Guest 4baddogs

You have my heartfelt sympathies.

I never was a "cat person" until we took in a stray and her babies 2 summers ago. I cried for weeks when we gave her to friends when winter came and I couldn't bear to have her live outside. I still cry because I miss her so badly. I can only imagine how you're feeling after having Echo in your life for so long.

Godspeed, little one. Warmest hugs to your momma.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.