Tiger Has Gone To The Bridge

Guest IndysDad

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry. My deepest sympathy. :(:grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest DeVon

I am so sorry. This too is my greatest fear, to lose one when I am gone. May God hold your aching heart in his hands :cry1:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Guest how888

You have my heartfelt sympathy. What an ordeal to go through and such a shock. May all your wonderful memories comfort you in time. Run free sweet angel from "Somewhere Over The Rainbow." :f_red:f_red:f_red:gh_run Linda

Im so sorry :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for your loss. It's hard to lose a friend. Tiger was lucky to have you love him, and you are lucky to have the memories. I hope they comfort you and ease your pain.

Run free, sweet Tiger.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Guest Winterwish

Oh my gosh,I'm so sorry. What a shocking thing to happen. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug Tiger will always be with you in spirit while he runs and plays,just over Rainbow Bridge,until you meet again.

Godspeed dear Tiger ~ :angel:f_pink:candle

Oh I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

I had the honor of keeping him for a couple of days before you adopted him. He was such a sweet and gentle fellow.

I am sure he was honored to be in such a loving home!! Albeit much too short.

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Guest greytbookert

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure he is thankful for the wonderful home and the love that you gave him.

run free Tiger!