Lost A Kitty Today

Guest Baloos_Mom

Guest Baloos_Mom

This rescue stuff sure is getting to me! I had a momma kitty give birth Sunday am around 4 and this afternoon one of them was limp and getting cold. We think he aspirated some milk so we began treating him for that. Got some gunk up and lungs were sounding good. Did an IV which absorbed well and got him warmed back up and sucking on a bottle, he was responding well but only lasted another 3 hours. So far the other 5 babies are doing well...but MAN I HATE THIS!

:grouphug Thank you for loving the little wee one. :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest how888

Oh I'm so sorry. Know little kitty is chasing butterflies, painfree now with my little kitty "Whitesox." God Bless you for all you do. :f_white:f_white:grouphug

Guest Winterwish

:grouphug Oh,I'm sorry,poor baby. It's very hard sometimes for sure. Thank goodness you were there for him with loving care.

:angel:f_pink:candle

I am so sorry. :(:grouphugf_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest argolola

I'm so sorry. There are plenty of sweet kitties at the bridge to keep him company, my beloved Zombie being one of them. God bless.