Payton's Off To The Vet

:grouphug

Mel, you know where to find me... big smooches to Payton. I've had two hounds with osteo, so, unfortunately, I've become a font of knowledge.

Also, please consider joining Circle of Grey on Yahoo groups if the news is bad. Here's hoping he just whacked himself on something or has arthritis!

-- Mere on Cape Cod

Thanks Mere, Unfortunately, it's definitely not arthritis as the joint isn't involved at all according to the xray. We're waiting for the xray to be read by the radiologist at the OSV, so I should hopefully know more in a couple of days....

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Consider also sending the films to Dr. Couto for a third opinion. Won't hurt.

Sending prayers.

It's on the list of things to do. I want to wait to hear what the radiologist here says before I send them to Dr. C for his opinion. Ugh, this stinks!

See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)

Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Sending many prayers. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

• 2 years later...
Guest Mom2Shiloh

Oh dear........... big hugs and tons of light ........... Peyton's like family.... he HAS to be okay. love and prayers, Carla

Ummmm, this was in 2006. It musta been something else 'cause Pay-way is fine as far as I know.

Maureen, Sean, Molly (Garnett Madonna) and Sully (Starz Top Style)

gallery_1382_2909_6961.jpg

Visit LongDog Leather Works for adjustable leather martingales, wrap around leather tag bags, breakaway tag necklaces and cool leather people gear. Check out our Etsy store!

Payton's fine, absolutely fine. Not sure how this got popped to the top.