Good Friends' Borzoi

Sighthounds4me

Cliquot went to the Bridge this weekend, with help. She was 10 1/2 years old - not old enough.

Her rear could no longer support her. Her mind was intact, but she was losing quality of life, because she could not walk. She had to be carried outside.

They had her about two years. She was a spook, but because of her life - it was not who she was menat to be. She was not a true rescue, but was surrendered to this friend by her owner. It took her several hours to even approach DH and I, but once she learned that she could trust us, she never forgot. She always demanded attention from us, but always gracefully and politely. Her eyes could melt your heart.

We will miss her, and I can only imagine the hole she has left in our friends' hearts. Gunnar and all the rest of our favorite Bridge kids will keep her company for now...

Sarah, the human, Henley, and Armani the Borzoi boys, and Brubeck the Deerhound.
Always in our hearts, Gunnar, Naples the Greyhounds, Cooper and Manero, the Borzoi, and King-kitty, at the Rainbow Bridge.

Guest how888

My heartfelt sympathy to you and your friends. May all of her memories comfort you at this time. I hope you get to show your friends how much we all care and let them know she is in good hands now with all of our bridge angels.... :f_pink

Guest hamiesmom

I am so sorry for your friend's loss of their beloved Borzoi. At least she knew what real love meant the last two years. Another beautiful star in the heavens. :f_white

I am so sorry. My sympathy and prayers...Run free at the Bridge sweetheart. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Gogh4It

You are so sweet & caring to post this for your friend. Please make a copy of it & give it to her once everyone has posted their condolences.

We all know about that hole that is left...or at least we think it is...I think its actually them digging a hole to nestle inside our hearts so they will be near us always.

I think it feels like an empty hole because they've gone to get their favorite things to take with them.

Send our love & support to your friends, to yourself & your husband.

:f_pink:brokenheart:gh_lay:brokenheart:f_pink

Edited by Gogh4It