My Sweet Marie

Guest luluaz

Guest luluaz

My loving girl, Marie, left for the bridge last Wednesday, March 22nd, and I am just now able to sit at this computer to

write about it. She had been diagnosed with Hemangiosarcoma that raged through her right humerus, swelling like The Alien.

My husband and I brought our girl to our oncologist for a treatment and ended up leaving without her that day.

I feel so hollow, missing my girl and wanting to smell her beautiful plush fur. She was my first dog AND my first greyhound.

Our life is unbelievably enriched as a result. Thank you, Marie, for bringing me your boundless love and that of so many others to come.

Scottie and L :sad1 isa Bissell

:kiss2

Guest argolola

I'm so sorry your sweet Marie had to leave you. May God bless you and dry your tears...until you meet again.

See you later, Marie.

:grouphug

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Guest jeannejj

I'm sorry for your loss. It hurts to lose a good friend. I hope your memories will bring you peace and comfort.

Run free, sweet Marie.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

My deepest sympathy. Run forever young and healthy once more sweet Marie. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'm very sorry for your loss of sweet Marie. :grouphug:heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest how888

My heartfelt sympathy in your loss of your beloved Marie. May all your beautiful memories keep your faith in knowing you will one day see her again "Somewhere Over The Rainbow." Godspeed Marie, find my precious Howie and run free without pain til we meet again. :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Guest rsqdogsmom

My deepest sympathy on the loss of your sweet Marie.

May you find comfort in your memories of the time you had together.

Guest SYMBASMOMMY

Words cannot express my deepest sympathy for you and your husband.....I know your heart aches...

Godspeed Marie...I pray you are running free at the bridge...sweet one.....

Guest Gogh4It

I'm so sorry to hear about Marie...bless her heart.

I know you miss her...but she is with you & she's watching over you...she's not far away.

We're here also to support you...so don't feel alone.

:f_pink:brokenheart:gh_lay:brokenheart:f_pink