Max & Candy

Guest SkinnyLegDogLover

Guest SkinnyLegDogLover

Thank you for this new forum, especially at Christmas when the losses hurt the most. I lost my first Grey, Candy, this past May, and Max, my pupper, last May, 2001. Both went quite quickly, so neither suffered, but I still suffer everyday. Thank God I have Iggy & Copycat to love and remind me that there really is a Circle of Life. But I still say goodnight and I love you every night to Candy and Max.

I'm posting their Christmas photo, it's old and a bit dark, but it's a good memory.

Thanks for letting me remember my babies.

post-15-1039392736.jpg

Sometimes it take a long while for the pain of their loss to subside. It is nice to know that you have a place to go and express your feelings and everyone understands your grief. We lost 3 dogs and my cat last year and I still feel a tremendous emptiness for all of them, especially my heart dog. Cherish all your memories and know your sweeties are living free across the bridge...where you will one day re-connect. :heart:heart

tn_greyhound002.gif

Willow & Trace

Butch (11/94 - 7/16/08) Hayley (11/96 - 1/13/09) Merlin (11/12/95 - 5/29/09)

GPA - Central New Hampshire

• 2 weeks later...

It is always so hard to know what to say to someone who has lost their greyhounds.....I can only say that I am so sorry for your loss and that they are beautiful and will live in your heart forever. May happy memories of both of them fill your heart with love.

:grouphug

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch