Floydieboy

Paula

I would like to thank Janet (Floydieboy) for her suggestion that Jeff add a forum like this to the board. So many of you have gone through the pain of losing a Grey and dealing with that loss can be such a difficult thing. We hope, that having a forum here at Greytalk, where we can discuss our feelings of grief and loss among "friends", will help ease the pain that some of us may experience.

Thanks also to Jeff (Grey Dad). You're a generous guy! :)

paula_sig.gif

~One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all ~

I couldnt agree with you more Paula and I know people appreciate the fact that others have gone through it before them and come out the other side!!! Continued prayers for Janet and big :grouphug from all of us in the UK!! Janet you are in our thoughts!

GREYDAD thank you so so much you are tops!!!! :colgate

Guest lillysmum

Janet,

Hi, good to see you're back (sort of, can't imagine how hard this is for you right now, but have been there - the one-year anniversary of Aussie's death is coming up - it will be tough on us all).

Hang in there, I know it's tough. You're in my thoughts and wishes for a happier time ahead. :f_pink

I am so sorry, Janet.

I'm praying for lots of peace and comfort for you.

It's been 7 months since Arizona died and not a single day goes by that I don't think of her, so I know a little of what you are feeling.

Both her and Floyd are happily playing at the Bridge and, hopefully, we can find a little peace in knowing that.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

I offer my condolences to you and your family through tears. I know how hard this is for you and my heart hurts for you. It will get easier, I promise. :brokenheart

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

Yes, great idea on this forum. I'm so glad it's out here now.

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

I just got word that Floyd did indeed have cancer of the spleen, hemangiosarcoma (?sp) and it had spread to the liver and possibly further. It was good news though. I had prayed that if it were cancer that he be taken peacefully and my prayers were answered. For some reason, I feel much more at peace now.

Janet & Liddy

Katy, Texas

but been all over

Guest ownedbyted

Janey, my peace and love be with you during this time. I truly dread the day when I have to let my Ted cross the bridge. (he is almost 7)

So sorry for your loss.

I agree, this is a good forum to add to GreyTalk. I must admit though, that I don't always want to read the posts here because it breaks my heart. :( God bless all the hounds that wait at the bridge and the people who love them.