Victor

Guest lisa73

Thank you Jeff for starting this forum and I would like to add here the loss of Victor!!! He was taken in at 16 by Catherine in Warrington and handed to Julie at Sheya!! She found him his perfect forever home although it was only for two weeks!!! God bless you Sue and Andy for opening your heart and home to Victor for his remaing time and helping him make his last journey to the bridge!!! Run free Sweet Victor and look after the younger furkids who made there passing all to premature!!

ALSO REMEMBERING: Sue and Andys ROCKY who also crossed to check the path two weeks before Victor aged nine!!! Never united in life but fur siblings of the strongest bond in there passing

:f_red

Edited by lisa73

God bless Victorxx I offered to rehome/foster you but you were blessed with Sue and Andy. Run free at the bridge old guy and say hello to Scott. Sophie, Beulagh, Mostyn and Tootsy for me. They have a long time to wait but I will be there for them one day.

Night night

Elise

Run freely and happily Victor, and bless Sue and Andy for giving you a home at the end of your life.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

I'm so glad Victor was in a loving home when he was called to the Bridge. I'm sure he'll be Grandpa to all the younger bridgekids!

Nancy

th_Chancepool.jpgmissing my Angel, Chance ~ 1/23/99 - 1/24/08 (Fortified Heart)

"...for every joy that passes, something beautiful remains"

Poor Victor :(

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

• 2 months later...

Run free sweet Victor. Prayers for Victor and those who love him. :( Run free Sweetness. :f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Sebastian

I add my prayers to others for Victor. My Longtail is also called Victor so the message tugged even more at my heart. Safe journey to the Bridge. Candle for him now lit.

Wow 16! God Bless you Victor! Say hi to my kids for me Rocky, Smokey,Lucky, and Winnie... Please look after all the young ones whose lives are taken before they have the chance to open their hearts to a human, tell them they can always run to me when I cross. Run free Victor

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle