Miss Magic Memories

greymomnc

I want to thank everyone on GT who took time to respond with such kind words when we lost Miss Magic three weeks ago tonight. I miss her so much. She was the best friend in the world. I have been going through my old pictures of her and wanted to post some of when she was younger. We adopted her at age 7. We lost her right after her 13th birthday. I have spoken many times about Magic's "temper tantrums". We have several on video and I think I finally figured out how to post it. Turn up your speakers! This video really shows her personality. She looks so humble in her pictures but she was a wild woman. :lol Again, thanks to all of you for your support. Carla & Magic :angelwings

November 6, 2006

This posted is being edited to add Magic's memory video previously posted in another forum. I failed to post it in Remembrance by accident and it has since been purged from the other forum as is commom after a period of time. There are several people who like to watch it from time to time so I'm putting it here with her other remembrance pictures and video. Turn up your speakers!

Magic's Memory Video

Magic's Tantrum

Magic and our other bridgekid Jimmy

Magic_And_JimmyA.jpg

Magic shortly after adoption at age 7

Magic_SweetieA.jpg

Magic & Miss Jackie

MagicJackieA.jpg

Edited by greymomnc
greytalksignatureresized.jpg

Guest argolola

What a precious beauty. All your babes are adorable.

From the video, it's evident that she had tons of personality. God bless you.

Guest how888

What a beautiful video to have. What memories to hang on to. She was gorgeous and full of personality for sure.God Bless. Thank you for sharing that although it was hard to watch I couldn't resist. Wishing you some peace knowing she is "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" waiting for us all to meet n greet once more. :grouphug

Oh, what a little firecracker :wub: Thanks for sharing that, it was really special :):grouphug

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

what a funny, lovely girl. thanks so much for sharing the tape. i am so sorry for your loss :grouphug

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

OMG...what a little character! Look to the heavens...I am sure that there is a bright star blinking away in tantrum! What a doll baby. :wub::grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest vahoundlover

What a goofy girl! You have beautiful memories, keep them near and dear to your heart and she will always be with you. Thank you for sharing with us. :grouphug

:lol

What an absolute doodlebug! Seeing that video made me smile. Do you suppose she is at it right now, giving all the bridge-people and bridge-pups a good talking to?

Hugs.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest IndysDad

What a great video..it sounds like some one was getting the whole story!!

She was such a sweet heart..and so fortunate to have you for 6 years.

How cute! She really was throwing a wonderful tantrum, wasn't she! :lol: the bark...whine.....bark.....whine......then turning and stomping away!!!!!!! What a riot!

Many angels at the Bridge are likely wondering what all the fuss is about up there. Once they look around, I'm sure they'll hear Magic, telling everyone about how she has been humiliated! :angel:

Guest SYMBASMOMMY

I am happy you have such wonderful and beautiful memories of sweet Miss Magic.....she certainly lived life to its fullest...which is quite a blessing.....I am sure she will try to jump into your arms when you meet her again....someday....God bless you and your family...I know this is a hard time for each of you.....be kind to yourself...

Guest Winterwish

Oh what a precious video! I'm so glad you have that. Magic is so beautiful! :grouphug

Both of those babies--just adorable. I could watch it a hundred times,and then some ~

Godspeed lovely Magic ~ :angel:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:grouphug

Guest shanab

Wow, you adopted a 7 year old and you had her almost half her life--that is so wonderful. You should celebrate her life because she was so lucky to have been cared for for so long. 13 is a beautiful number and you were all so lucky to have each other. Now I know why her name was MAGIC!

It looks like she was telling you to get off her couch. What a beauty.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

What a beauty :wub::grouphug

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Guest Jengonetothedogs

What a funny demanding girly, and how wonderful to have a video of her giving you what for! My 11 yo Jazzy does something really similar when she wants to play/attention. Seeing Magic really brought tears to my eyes. What a beautiful girl. What a lucky you to have shared a home with her for so many years!

What a wonderful video, and what a personality! I'm sure she is keeping all our kids at the bridge on their toes!

Godspeed Magic

:gh_run2:gh_run2f_yellow

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

• 7 months later...