Happy Birthday At The Bridge, Chaos!

lovemydogs

Good morning, big girl!

I’m sure you know that today would have been your 9th birthday! At least, I hope someone keeps track of special days for your Bridge Angels! You would have been spoiled absolutely rotten today with us, so it only makes sense that you have an amazing day at the Rainbow Bridge, too. I love to think, though, that every day there is equivalent to the most special day here, as you deserved nothing but the very best in life, and you certainly deserve it in death, too.

It has been 26 days since I last was able to hold you and give you a kiss. I still tell you “I love you” daily, and I hope you hear me. I still can’t believe you’re gone. It just seems so unfair that something as special as you needed to be taken away from all of us. Shay and Dalton were here this weekend, and they were so sad to not be greeted by you. Trina sat with your “kids” on Saturday when we went to Grand Forks, and she called me in tears saying she wanted to walk right back out of the house. Your loss if felt by everyone. It is just amazing to me, that there was such a hideous disease ravaging your beautiful body, and you didn’t once complain.

Had you still been here with us today, your day so far would have been filled with kisses and hugs. Like every other day, you would have been treated like a Queen. I was really looking forward to this day, but now this day leaves me with a pit in my stomach, and free-flowing tears.

Thanks: for allowing us to love you; for living your life with such grace and dignity; for always being so unbelievably strong…you amazed everyone time after time with your strength; for all your patience while you “raised” 5 other dogs; for being PERFECT, as it was appreciated, but not expected; for teaching us that love really is the deepest feelings someone can harbor; for your patience and understanding while your Dad and I were very busy with work; for helping me plant my garden and the flower beds; for sleeping with us, and cuddling your Dad in the night; for always greeting us with a wagging tail (and that tail really wagged!); for understanding everything, you were SO human; for making every single day special – you always made us feel like the most important people in the world, and we returned that feeling to you. And really, Chaos, thanks just for being you. You were the very most special being to ever grace this Home, and we are so lucky that you were part of our family.

If you were to have lived with us for 50 years, it still would not have been enough. We are very happy for you that you now have new “wheels” and will no longer ache again. I can only imagine you at the Rainbow Bridge swimming, jumping brick walls, and just running wildly, free of all pain. It sure is a pretty picture!

I hope you have a very special day, Chaos. Your Dad and I send you a big

“Azzi-bobo-dodo”, and we can almost imagine feeling that soft kiss from you in return!

We miss you more that words can say, but we do know that you are in a better place. We will never, ever forget you. Please feel free to “visit” us anytime in our dreams. Your beautiful face is always welcome here. Please wait patiently for us, as it will be awhile but all of us will eventually join you when our work is finished, and our time here is done. I can’t wait to see you again.

Well, happy 9th Birthday, beautiful. I hope you have an amazing day. You have not yet been far from my mind.

We all love you very much!

Mom and Dad, Taboo, Capone, Monnaie, Kiwi and Onyx, and all the rest of your friends.

Edited by lovemydogs

Guest SYMBASMOMMY

I am so sorry for your loss.......she is indeed shining brightly at the bridge today and each day.....until you can all meet again....

Guest trevdog

Happy Birthday Chaos! I know there is a big party going on at the Bridge for you.

I'm sorry she had to leave her family here, but I know she is watching over all of you.

Chaos, you're a doll for having your birthday today! 41 years ago today I married the ex-Mr. Patsy . . . . and the day always seems a little "weird" to me. Now, you have made it "Chaos' Birthday". Thank you so very much for that!

:dogcookie:dogcookie

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Guest guinness_the_greyt

:grouphug

Happy Birthday Miss Chaos! Say hi to my Harley boy at the bridge... he'd like a sassy dame like you!

:grouphug

We never have them long enough! :sad1

Guest how888

Oh Michelle, those words, those thoughts,that post!! Kleenex time for me. A very special happy birthday to Chaos and I'm sure she'll be sending those signs from "Somewhere Over The Rainbow." My heartfelt sympathy for all the hearts and souls Chaos came in touch with.It seems she touched so many while here on earth, I can see her running as a free spirit, for I see she was such a gentle sweet soul. God Bless you and your husband for giving her the home you did. Tonight look up into the sky and pick out the brightest star and just know Chaos is there. God needed a new angel and she was chosen. What a beautiful place to spend her 9th birthday, with all of our bridge angels. Be strong and keep the faith. Wishing you some peace today knowing she is safely home until we meet again :baloons:baloons:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink Linda

Happy Birthday Sweetheart...rumor has it that Bridge Birthdays are very special. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

• 2 weeks later...