Bb Gone

Zoolady

BB which stands for Bat Bird (she used to hang upside down when she was young) was my first bird. I had her a few years and Max became her DH for years until he passed (night fright which we didn't hear, broke a couple blood feathers and bled out). Every vet trip you had to bring both because if one was left home, it would call and call and call until the other came home. One time BB had to be hospitalized because of a soft egg and Max had to stay with her. :love2

Anyhow, Max has been gone for several years and BB aged gracefully. The vet said she had something like diabetes three or four years ago and that she wouldn't live much longer. Little did she know. ;)

Scott said I've had BB longer than him, which is true.

This morning when I uncovered her it seemed like she was still sleepy and a little fluffed. I was going to ask Scott to take a look at her but got distracted by our morning routine. When I got home at lunch time, she was on the bottom of the cage, gone.

I feel guilty because I didn't take her to the vet but on the other hand, the vet said she was on borrowed time years ago.

Fly free BB....Max is happy you're with him.

We will miss you but know you are in a better, happier place.

Alice (missing 12/7/05), Wonder and Ben

Alice%20Sig.jpgWonder%20Prof%20Sig.JPGBen%20Sig.jpg

And our beloved Bridge Kids... Inky, Maui, Murphy, Ragamuffin, Della and Natalie

:( I am so sorry. :grouphug Fly free sweetie baby. :f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.