Our Checker Man, Our Big-hearted Goof

Guest Greybecca

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Greybecca

Oh Checker, we're missing you soooooooooooooo much, our family isn't complete without you. I have a hole in my heart that was filled only by you my dear, dear boy. There are so many special things about you that I miss I can't count. The way you rested your head in my hand and how we gazed at eachother, that gave me such peace, the way you jumped up with your paws onto the bed to say good morning everyday, how you always checked on all of your family members as to where they were in the house, if the others so much as whimpered a little you ran to their side to stand as a solid rock. The only solice I can find is thinking that you are running free and long and as much as you want whenever you want to, you loved to run. I simply love you.

I am sorry for your heartbreaking loss. Run free and play hard at the bridge Checker!

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Oh how sad. :( I'm so very very sorry for your loss. :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

My heart is just breaking for you. I am so, so very sorry. It does help to try and think of what a great place he is in, but it is certainly OK to hurt like hell, too.

You are in my heart. Our big girl, Chaos will be looking for Checker at the Rainbow Bridge. She's probably got a spot saved for Onyx's XL look-alike!

:f_red

My heart aches for you...I am so sorry. Run free sweet Checker...Run with the wind. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I am so sorry. :candle:grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest how888

My heartfelt sympathy in this tragic loss of your beautiful handsome Checkers. Just believe that "Somewhere Over The Rainbow", he is watching over you until we all meet n greet one more time. He is an angel in our beautiful universe. Look to the stars and watch for the signs. Godspeed Checkers, run with the wind, find Howie and play with all of our bridge angels.I know how it hurts. My heart aches for you right now :gh_run:f_red:f_red