Foster Baby~wz's Titanium

Guest Baloos_Mom

Guest SYMBASMOMMY
:unsure Oooh, your last post broke my heart...are you keeping his things? Maybe you can donate to a foster that doesn't come with anything...and tell your next foster how special his collar is and was worn by a very brave angel at the bridge... :blush

Guest how888

Oh my goodness. You have my heartfelt sympathy in this tragic loss.What a handsome guy. I was sick when I just read this.Just believe we will see them all one day "Somewhere Over The Rainbow." God needed one more angel today and he chose Titanium. One more beautiful bright and shining star to look up to. Godspeed sweet Titanium.Run with the rest of our bridge angels........ :f_red:f_red:gh_run

Guest Baloos_Mom

I just got his ashes back. We had planned to bury him when the ground thawed and the vet's office knew how upset I was and took up a collection and surprised me! Can you believe that!? I have to say that is one good thing...I know he was loved on until the very end. They are the most compassionate people I have met. Thanks again for all your kind words.

Guest Winterwish

:( Oh how sad. He's very beautiful,and it's so thoughtful of you to post Titanium's picture. The love you gave Titanium is with him forever. :grouphug

Run and play free Titanium angel ~ :angel

:f_white:f_pink:f_white:candle