Senisa

kickchick2000

Senisa was one of the sweetest kindest cats I've ever met. She belonged to a wonderful family who lives behind me. Senisa was always waiting on someone in our neighborhoods porch or enjoying a night on the deck with someone. Senisa was everyone's friend in the whole neighborhood.

Last night Senisa was hit by a car around midnight. To make a long grusume story short her daddy rushed her to an e-vets only to be told without $1200 up front they would not see him, not even to help her cross the bridge, that right not even to help him let her go. :angryfire So he came home. He came running down the street knocking on doors after he got back from the vets asking what he could do for her, I've never seen a grown man cry like he was. He would not let us see her as it was bad and he just wanted her suffering over. I told him to try the NC state vet hospital, Senisa didn't make it there she died in her daddy's car on the way. Please keep this family and our whole neighborhood in your thoughts as Senisa will be missed by many.

Alicia and Foster Yoshi ( pit bull) 

Always in my heart: WV's Milky Way 6/25/2000- 4/22/2013, Hank ( St Bernard/Boxer) ???? - 10/3/2017 and Sweet Pea (English bulldog)  2004 - 6/19/2019

www.etsy.com/your/shops/MuttStuffnc

Oh jeeeeeeeze. My heart goes out to Senisa's daddy -- please let him know we're thinking about his family and sending prayers to see his baby across the bridge.

Godspeed, little one.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

:( I am so sorry. How very sad. Godspeed sweet baby. :f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest argolola

Oh how heartbreaking! Please offer our condolences to her family and all who knew her. May God bless.

I'm sure my Zombie is showing Senisa around the bridge right now. She's in good company.

Guest LindaSch

What a horrible and tragic story! I hope that, when they can collect themselves, that the family will follow up on the treatment that they received at the evet hospital. I've never heard of a policy like that. Does that mean that they would have charged $1200 to put the cat to sleep? At the evet that I use they require an office visit fee. They then give an estimate on additional costs after the animal is examined. I can't believe that a grieving owner was treated like that! :angryfire

My prayers are with Senisa's family. She is at the Bridge now, being shown around by a wonderful group of cats.

Guest greyhidden

$1200 up front? Shoot that vet! At least he could have put the cat down for the man. AWW, peace now. We're so sorry U couldn't be taken care of, but now U R in God's hands and safe; running with the other kittens. Hey, man, take care. God is with U too.

Guest jettcricket

So sad....I agree with the comments about the e-vet. That is horrible. Seems pretty callous and unprofessional to me. Poor little kitty.