Miss Magic

greymomnc

I want to thank everyone for their support and sympathy during this difficult time. As you know, Magic passed away last night. I had talked with Magic many times about sending me a sign to let me know she was o.k. I told her when she got to where she was going to let me know that she was o.k. so I wouldn't worry about her.

I told my husband before we went to bed last night that I hoped she would visit me. However, I NEVER dream about things that are on my mind when I go to sleep-EVER. When Jimmy passed away, I had hoped he would visit me in my dreams, but he never did. I woke up crying this morning around 4:00 a.m. worried about her and if she was o.k. I went back to sleep and she came to visit me.

In my dream it was a beautiful warm sunny day and the sky was that gorgeous Carolina blue. It was Magic's favorite kind of day. I was walking down a long dirt road that was surrounded by fields. I looked up at the beautiful sky and there she was with Jimmy. I remember saying aloud "This is NOT a dream, she is right there". Jimmy was next to her. I was not sad. I looked up at her and said "I told you to let me know if you were o.k. Are you o.k.?" She began barking at me furiously, just like she did when she had one of her tantrums. (I had told my husband when we brought her home from the hospital, that I would know she was o.k. if she started her famous "fit-throwing".) This is the touching thing-the spot on her head that had long since been gray and eventually turned white, was black again. When we adopted her at age seven, she had already begun to gray, so I never knew her when that spot was black. She was beautiful and so full of life! :heart

Magic and I shared a bond I have never experienced with any other dog. She didn't want me to worry, so she came to visit me as soon as she could. What a precious soul she is. I have never experienced a dream like this in my life. Every detail was so clear and the color was so vivid.

I know she is o.k. now.

Here is a picture of her and I at the beach last August. The sky looks the same in this picture as it did in my dream. Thanks to all for your kindness. Carla & Magic :angelwings

MAGCARLABEACH.jpg

greytalksignatureresized.jpg

Guest SquanHound

This brought tears to my eyes. I am so glad she came to visit. I hope that your dream brings you much comfort and peace during this difficult time :grouphug

Tears here too... what a wonderful gift Miss Magic gave you. :beatheart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest tygar

What a good girl for making you feel better!

I'm so sorry for your loss, but so happy that she has sent you some of the peace your deserve. (((hugs)))

Guest greysonly

Thank you for sharing that beautiful dream you had. That brought tears to my eyes. I am so glad your baby visited you and let you know she is ok :grouphug

Guest greyhound_bug

I'm glad that your girl sent you a sign to let you know that she is okay. She knew what would make her mommy happy. :grouphug

:D Good girl Miss Magic...I knew that you would send Mommy and Daddy a sign...and OMG...you sure did it with style and grace...bless your heart. :heart:heart:heart Please kiss Angel Sophia for us. :gh_runner

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I remember the first time you posted this picture :) I'm so glad she visited...she's a special girl :grouphug

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

How touching and reassuring, the sweetheart, and she brought Jim with her too! What a very special bond you two must have.

:grouphug

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Guest shanab

OH MY GOODNESS THAT WAS AMAZING. WOULD YOU BELIEVE WHEN MY SARA DIED IN MY SON'S ROOM HE HAD ONE OF THOSE STUFFED DOG TOYS THAT SING. WELL, THAT TOY NEVER REALLY WORKED VERY WELL AND HE HAD HAD IT FOR YEARS SO I COULDN'T EVEN BE SURE IF THE BATTERY WAS WORKING, BUT A FEW DAYS AFTER SHE DIED, IT STARTED SINGING IT'S SONG AND WOULD NOT STOP. IT WENT ON THAT WAY FOR ABOUT AN HOUR AND MY 11 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER AND I WALKED INTO THE ROOM WHEN WE FIRST HEARD IT AND BOTH SAID AT THE SAME TIME, "IT'S SARA". WELL, WE BOTH STARTED CRYING AND LIKE I SAID IT PLAYED FOR ABOUT AN HOUR AND WE THOUGHT IT WOULD NEVER STOP AND THEN EVENTUALLY DID. SINCE THEN IT HAS NEVER PLAYED AGAIN BUT I AM SURE THAT WAS A SIGN AND I WILL NEVER FORGET IT OR HER.

MS. MAGIC WAS SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOUR LOVE AND WILL LIVE IN YOUR HEART ALWAYS.