Lady - Beagle X Husky

Guest Zophia

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for your loss. Lady was lucky to have had you in her life, and you had a wonderful love.

Run free, sweet Lady.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Rest well, prettiest little girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest how888
:f_pink What a beautiful tribute that was to Lady. Yes, she was a Lady for sure, by reading that post it reminds me of my Old English Sheepdog I had for 16 years. They really do teach love and compassion,don't they? I believe my Howie is up there Somewhere Over The Rainbow, waiting to see me one day....Just believe and it sounds to me like you do. Yes, your paths will cross again.

God speed sweet girl! Make sure to look in on your Mommie from time to time and let her know you're okay!

So sorry for your loss

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest Zophia

I want to thank you all for your words and thoughts and support. It has been more appreciated than I have words to let you know.

I cried all of Saturday, from the time I realized that it was time, then after she left I cried harder. I cried off and on (mostly on) Sunday. I had a moment when Dandy did something funny, and I laughed... and then the next second I was crying because I felt guilty for laughing. We had taken her body up to my friends' place for safe keeping until we could do something with her, and I went up Sunday to visit. I spent a little time with her and said goodbye again. I snipped some hair from her to keep - the tan fan from her ears, that no matter how much combing you did, you could never quite get or keep the mats out! Some white from her glorious mane. And black from the big dots on her back that gave her her name (Lady => Lady bug).

This morning I woke up and truly felt that I was going to be OK! Lady came to visit me in my dreams. I can't remember what the dream started out as... but then I looked up from something, and there she was. She was filled out, and her coat was full and gorgeous again, and the tail fluffy rather than chewed off. Her eyes were bright and shining! And even that poor fat and droopy ear was standing right up and perky like the old days! She looked _fantastic_. And happy. Something pulled my attention away, and when I looked back... she was gone. She'd come only long enough to show me that she was well again, and to let me know that I would be ok, too.

I've cried only twice today. The first when I told me friend about her visit. And the second is now. But they are, surprisingly, sweet, happy tears.

Thank you, Lady, for letting me know it was ok to go on without you. Love you, baby doll. Have fun with your new friends. :angelwings

I want to thank you all for your words and thoughts and support. It has been more appreciated than I have words to let you know.

This morning I woke up and truly felt that I was going to be OK! Lady came to visit me in my dreams. I can't remember what the dream started out as... but then I looked up from something, and there she was. She was filled out, and her coat was full and gorgeous again, and the tail fluffy rather than chewed off. Her eyes were bright and shining! And even that poor fat and droopy ear was standing right up and perky like the old days! She looked _fantastic_. And happy. Something pulled my attention away, and when I looked back... she was gone. She'd come only long enough to show me that she was well again, and to let me know that I would be ok, too.

I've cried only twice today. The first when I told me friend about her visit. And the second is now. But they are, surprisingly, sweet, happy tears.

Thank you, Lady, for letting me know it was ok to go on without you. Love you, baby doll. Have fun with your new friends. :angelwings

:cry1 reading about your dream gave me shivers and tears. But sad/happy tears, too.

Guest rsqdogsmom

What a beautiful girl she was.You had so many good years together, so many good memories.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Guest Winterwish

Oh Zophia,I'm so sorry for your sadness. How beautiful Lady is. And how beautiful to have been given a glimpse of her restored,and with happy,shining eyes again. :grouphug

Run and play free lovely Lady ~ :angel:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink