The Rev

SAVED2

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BaileyMom

Oh no. My heart goes out to you. I cannot imagine losing 2 so close together. :cry1 He was such a sweet looking boy. Damn tumors! :weep

Your story is wonderful. The Rev was meant to be with you all along. :grouphug

The Rev and Larry are together again, running and playing at the bridge. :gh_run

I'm so sorry for your loss. f_yellow

I am so sorry to hear about the Rev. I know how special he has been to you, and I loved reading about his rescue and rehabilitation (twice) with your family. This must be a very difficult month for you after losing Larry a few weeks ago.

Please think about how happy the Rev was living in your home, and how lucky you were to find each other.

Oh Dan, I am late reading this and I am so sorry :grouphug

I remember back when the Rev first came to you, I also remember how evident it was when you adopted him out that you didn't want to let him go. I actually cheered when I saw your post that he was back with you. I feel for some reason like I knew him, even though I didn't, and I am so very glad that he finished out his days with you and Sharon, knowing love and being happy, that is what he will have taken with him.

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

SO sorry for your loss, my doG igve you strength and swewt Rev run with the angels and remember you were loved by your earth angels. :weep:gh_run

Edited by klszoo

Guest how888
:f_red Oh my heart aches for both of you. Just believe that 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow" Rev is waiting for us all to meet n greet one more time. Those pictures are just awesome.......Run free sweet Rev. :f_red

Dan and Sharon, I am so very sorry. The Rev had such a beautiful innocent expression on his face, a face that tells how happy and safe he felt with you both. I know words can't take the pain away, just know that there are many people who are crying with you. :grouphug:candle:gh_run2:candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

I am glad the Rev found you. And I am so very sorry you are going through the heartache of saying goodbye and missing him. Was he a special dog before he came home to you? I don't know ... but I do know that your love made him special, and made his story a lesson, an inspiration, a proof of the power of love that will last longer than any of us.

Godspeed.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Goodbye Sweet Rev... My prayers are with you and your family :hope

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle