My Uncle's Greyhound Elliott Passed Away Today

kurri1092

I know I already posted it in EEG but I thought I would posted here as well.

Elliott was 15 1/2 yrs old and he was PTS today. They had him for about 12-13 yrs.

He was a very sweet boy who will be missed greatly!!!!

I have not seen him for about 6yrs because they moved to Minn.

But I had some great times with him. He joind his other 2 fur sibs Hunter and Ethel.

Hunter was a Greyhound and Ethel was either a Whippet or a Iggy.

Good bye sweet Elliott and run free since the cancer can no longer hurt you and join your DB and DS.

I hope we can meet each other again along with my furkids who have passed away.

328f1a551891b5d3100250884abbe1ce.jpg

Edited by kurri1092

Shelby - Hyuall 8 yrs old (Coldwater Guv x Coldwater Mesa) Litter #97183

Major - Rapido Ramrod 7 yrs old (Iruska Excalibur x Kacy Marque) Litter #18841

Sadie - Hank's Erin 3 years old (Hallo West Acre x Noble Storm) Litter# 40759

Sgt Bilko - Our 13 yr old Rhodesian Ridgeback mix - Running at the bridge Kurri, Kassidy and Dove

kurri7.jpg

Guest jeannejj

I am sorry for your family's loss. It is very hard to say goodbye to an old and beloved friend. May they find peace in their memories.

Run free, sweet Elliott.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Guest argolola

I'm so sorry. Please offer our condolences to your uncle. Hopefully he will find comfort in knowing that he gave Elliott a wonderful life. May God bless.

Guest Gogh4It

Bless his heart 15 1/2 yrs old...wow! What a greyt life your family gave him.

Please tell them they are in my prayers tonight for strength...he's okay now...no pain...and lots of treats & plenty of places to run!

:f_white:gh_runner:f_white

I'm so sorry. He had such a sweet face and a wonderful long life, but I know it's never long enough. :candle:grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Condolences to your uncle and all who loved Elliott. I'm so sorry their handsome sweet boy had to leave.

Godspeed, Elliott.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.